Gays are born gay, I'm convinced of it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Azazel
    my intention is to procreate in net positive numbers ( though very small, percentage-wise. less than a percent, at least until we get off this rock). Having kids is the localisation of that global issue.
    Sorry but I still consider this quite absurd. You are saying the world needs more people than it has now? What is the problem with the world stabilizing, say, at 1 billion people instead of the 6+ that we have now? It says nothing about extintion, simply a more manageable number, thus procreating in negative net numbers isn't necessarily bad.

Who cares if the net increase is .000001%. How is that any practically different from a net decrease of .999999%?

I have still yet to see the economic and social benefits of increasing the population more than it is already which is why I don't think any argument advocating an net worldwide increase in population is sound.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
    X