No announcement yet.

Are you patriotic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey sloww, where did you get that drum?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ran a Google on Spirit of '76
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I guess all those people living on a 2 dollar salary will have to sit out of the unity, however.

Definitely sig material.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No. I'd be insulted if I was called one, frankly.

Comment

Well, I'll be supporting England against Wales this weekend...
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

yes

Comment

I am, and whoever isn't patriotic in the USA can move to Canada and become our second class citizens!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                    I am, and whoever isn't patriotic in the USA can move to Canada and become our second class citizens!
                    Trying to resist troll....resisting...ugh.....resisting....

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Space05us, I'm sorry, you're just not convicing. I think you're a true leftie trying to look like somewhere more conservative and claim to be a patriot. I bet everytime you hear the glorious SU anthem, you'll be standing at attention and think about Fidel Castro and the rise of communism, ready to take it on America and be the leader of the local chapter, organizing guns and getting the names of other with sympathies to your monsterous cause.

I can see your red book in the table by the bed, don't try to lie to us.. You see, your only smilie was red. Just like your heart, and your mind and soul!

just kidding..
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Maybe. Depends. Why? How much payment, and how much in advance?
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I very poor student. I love America. I want come America. Help. Send money. I very poor.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Space05us:

Shouldn't that be:

"A second class citizen in Canada would be better off than a first class one in the US? "
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Trying to resist troll....resisting...ugh.....resisting....
                              Spec are you a Canadian in denial?

Comment

Working...
                              X