Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All for one and one for all (unless its the British)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

If pride equals unhospitability to the ill and unfortunate, I have to decline on behalf of Croats.

Btw. the big triangle building in the lower left corner is The Medieval Quarantine I think

P. S. Dubrovnik was heavily damaged but:

1) Never occupied.

2) Not irrepairably. Most damage was destroyed roofs and static instability in old buildings. That has been fixed now.

Human lives are what we cannot get back.

Comment

Btw., as for standing up, we recently declared an "Economic belt" (I don't know the English term) around our territorial sea. This was despite objections from our neighbours of which Italy is the current president of EU. Slovenia threatened to block our application to EU.

So, when will Greece declare this belt and join the club of suvereign maritime countries?

Comment

Indeed.

A chronology of key events in the history of Croatia, from 1918 to the present

It is time to let all that ****e and everything associated with it in the past and look forward.

Unless you're an admirer of Tujdman in which case my sincere condolences.

P.s. I just wished you showed your "consideration" to your exhiled and killed minorities as you did with ****ed brits allegendly filled with pounds... Sorry that ****e doesn't fly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viceroy
            OzzyKP ,

You know, If there was an option, I think most Brits would jump at it, but alas (and im not sure why) UK Politicians don't advocate it .. never .. ive not heard a single MP even speak of it .. WHY ???

Ive always supported a UK/US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand etc etc union .. but the reality on the ground is we are in the EU, and while nobody with any clout will recommend a union with the US etc, its simply not going to happen.
            Most?! I'd fight that in every possible way.

And Australia NZ etc are too far away, and they hate each other as much as EU members do.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

And we hate them too, especially at this time of year.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yeah, bloody whinging Aussies complaining about their crappy rugby team.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Whaleboy doesn't care.
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Whaleboy used to be someone different. But I can't remember.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

elijah
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by The Viceroy
                        If there was an option, I think most Brits would jump at it, but alas (and im not sure why) UK Politicians don't advocate it .. never .. ive not heard a single MP even speak of it .. WHY ???
                        Horsepiss!

The majority of intelligent free thinking Brits would run a mile! Sorry, but the only people I normally hear openly musing about how great it would be to live in the US are white trash types - to which I say "good riddance!"

Geez Piaktis, you're becoming more and more unhinged by the day - some might say you'd lost your marbles...

Your country is so backward and strapped for cash that it resorts to banging up innocent Brits on spying charges and then stealing their bail money after they are finally exonerated!

Anyway, I hear that this disease is helped spread through poor hygeine and not washing - a large number of people never even got sick...

Actually I think the real reason Greece and Spain stopped the ship was because they were scared that the disease would spread like the plague across their countries - you only have to look at the public toilets in these backward countries to see the potential danger...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What a funny little git! Don't stretch yourself too much dear. You're hardly a paradigm of either hygiene or efficiency. And you really don't wanna talk about your "justice" system.
                          Last edited by Bereta_Eder; November 4, 2003, 21:53.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            You're hardly a paradigm of either hygiene
                            Better than you! :holdsnosesmiley:

or efficiency
                            *cough* Olympics *cough*

And you really don't wanna talk about your "justice" system.
                            I don't mind, after all we've talked about yours...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Better than you! :holdsnosesmiley:
                              I wouldn't bet on it. Just take a bus in Manchester.

*cough* Olympics *cough*
                              Been reading all those Murdoch papers and the "funny" Australians? ts, ts ,ts

I don't mind, after all we've talked about yours...
                              And concluded on the utter hickness of some rose beefs, yeah Meanwhile your "justice" system suffers and all of Europe is very pleased to notice it. Too bad you're too much inside your own arse to realize it

Comment

How pleasant to see how little paiktis has changed. It's good to know that one can rely on some things- death, taxes, quick acting poison, paiktis....
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X