Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All for one and one for all (unless its the British)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY... what part of my warning did you NOT UNDERSTAND!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wasn't even having a go at the Greeks really.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I think that was directed to EiF.

Comment

Someone didn't refuse the ship, yep, it was in Croatia (Dubrovnik) prior to going to Greece and they were allowed to dock and go sightseeing and whatever they came to do. Croatian authorities consulted on board medical staff and all passangers cleared by them could leave the ship.

After the refusal they got in Greece, journalists asked Dubrovnik authorities why in hell did they let them out, see how the Greeks were careful? They said it breaks the rules and regulations of shipping to forbid a ship to dock, so they saw no reason to do it.

Comment

Such animosity between the Brits and Euros. Tsk tsk.

Screw the EU, join the US! Britain can be the 51st state! We'd love to have you. Americans like you better than the continentals anyways.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Ming, this is roleplay, let it slide. Have you never seen an EU convention? It goes just like this thread. Its popcorn stuff.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Of course it doesn't.

A propos, I've read a small piece in yesterday's newspaper about that. Allegendly we gave medecins to those poor people to stop their rampant diarhea. They propably were poisoned in Croatia. Don't drink the water. Or it was just their poor hygiene.

Comment

They were poisoned in Italy and they went to Greece via Croatia. In Croatia they were wellcomed and helped and in Greece they were turned down like they have cholera or something

Greeks are wimps, and unhospitable ones too

Comment

Well seeing how little regard you have for the value of your own life (what with all those funny little wars of yours and everything) I can see you let those diseased brits out. You were the only ones to do so too. But it is well known that Croatians let EVERYBODY step all over them and then say " thank you! come again! do you like my sister?! tahnk you milord"

And Dubrovnik was leveled to the ground by the Serbs. Nothing to see there anyway. Pity it was a nice town, for croatian standards.

Comment

OzzyKP ,

You know, If there was an option, I think most Brits would jump at it, but alas (and im not sure why) UK Politicians don't advocate it .. never .. ive not heard a single MP even speak of it .. WHY ???

Ive always supported a UK/US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand etc etc union .. but the reality on the ground is we are in the EU, and while nobody with any clout will recommend a union with the US etc, its simply not going to happen.
                      "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Times change.

Comment

Paiktis .. can we come to your party when we leave the EU ?? I know you'll hold a huge one.
                          "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

I doubt we'd bat an eyelid. But everyone's welcomed to a party and there are parties everyday!

But since you'd feel more comfortable with NZ and the US then why hold back? Must be those damned cynical national interets.. Ts, damn.

Comment

And Dubrovnik was leveled to the ground by the Serbs.

You remember that

And today:

Fixed!

Wellcome Brits!

Comment

Wow cool flames!

And I think there are some monuments missing... You propably posted a pic of the part that wasn't bombed. You don't even have money to eat let alone build.

You want Brits so much Vetty, why? They don't have money you know, most are backpackers.
                                Forget the past, don't be humble little slaves to western diarhea passangers and let them ****e all over you instead come join us as we build the Europe of our FUTURE!

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X