Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All for one and one for all (unless its the British)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well reading all those Murdoch papers certaintly make you so.

Comment

I don't read the Murdoch rags, thankyou.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

A little chill is in order here folks... sigh...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
          Your commitment would be less if you weren't such huge net recipients...

You agreed to it. If you don't like it you can get out.

Comment

If I were you I wouldn't be asking the biggest net contributors to leave...

Comment

Your contributions are only a fraction of the total and your overall attitude certaintly weights against the EU overshadowing said contributions. So yes, if you feel "uncomfortable" the door is wide open.

Comment

Its easy to be committed when you get loads of money and get away with not implementing anything on the grounds that its too hot to do anything.
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

In any case, crocodile tears every now and then from you, certaintly isn't fooling anyone.

Comment

Right Stinger, another brilliant display of british hickness. Perhaps you would work on feeling less victimized every now and then? Besides the UK is seriously lagging behind many EU states, yes including even Greece on such neuralgic sectors as national health. And that's a scary thought.

Comment

Yeah, you should start giving us money so we can improve.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

We give to the Balkans, they need it a bit more...
                        But that's has little to do with the topic.

Comment

I think we should stay in the EU and join the Euro.

Our record on implementing directives is pretty good, and we're not the only EU country not in the Euro and if anyone here doesn't like the way things are we can go and live in one of the better bits of the EU.

So, don't attack all us Brits, we're not all the same.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

And yes, my main reason for wanting to join the Euro is that the notes look cool.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

They look pretty nice and I think there's a subliminal ingridient involved that subconsciously urges you to spend it.

However, my answers were mainly directed to Stinger and to his typical "righteous indignation".

Comment

I'd rather be righteous and indignant than ignorant and Greek.

Comment

Working...
                                X