Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. What is that country like?
    The best in history.
    Yeah, I suppose they have some similarities.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ned, you forgot to mention modest . Anyway, I was really waiting for that answer to question number 8.. you were first. So all of you who answered and have kids, shame on you!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
        Sky: Yours

The dude was making a joke.
        I knew that . But I couldn't resist the opportunity to share the joy of one of the best cardgames out there IMHO

Comment

3. catholic. it is christianity.
          6. east asian. we're god's gift to humankind.
          B♭3

Comment

Re: Make me less ignorant

1. Where do you come from. Country.
            Some call it Greece, some Grecia, Grieckenland, Grece, Ynanistan, Hellas or Hellada.
            2. What is that country like? Some specs please.
            Population, few celebs if you have, and what is typical to your country and your countrymen? Nice things preferred.
            It's a small piece of land stubornly situated at the South East edge of Europe. Population is around 11 million. It's quite a beautiful country. Very diversified nature. You can find almost everything the world has in it. Like a micrography of the world. The urban centers are ugly.
            About Greeks.... some oldfart Egyptian scholar said it best some millenia ago and it still holds water so I'll just quote him.
            O Solon, Solon, you Greeks are eternal children
            From Kritias and Timeos by Plato.
            3. What is your religion and what are the basics of it. How it differs from Christianity?
            Agnostisism
            4. Your favourite word (and can't be curse word)
            Triumph!
            5. Marital status
            Single with 4 girls on my mind at present.
            6. Race. What is the quick history of your races most important things in history?
            Greek. I wasn't really "taught" about "races". Our history is well documented for such a small country.
            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; November 1, 2003, 23:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

Yeah, I suppose they have some similarities.
              Other than both of them are in the top 5 largest nations in the world....
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

1. From the USA
                2. I think it's rather nice. We've got just about every time of climate and terrain type there is (except for perhaps jungle.) Depending on where you go, the people are either very very friendly, or complete *******s. Most americans i think are hard workers, but we love to party and have a good time. We have more sex on average than people from any other country in the world
                3. i am an atheist
                4. pontificate
                5. single
                6. according to political correctness, we are responsible for every Bad Thing that has ever happened, including N-Sync and the Backstreet Boys.
                7. too many to list here. reading, computers, music, drinking, video games, and on and on. .
                8. hasn't happened yet. i imagine when i have children, they'll all start piling up after that.
                9. probably smoking.
                Last edited by connorkimbro; November 2, 2003, 00:26.
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

6. according to political correctness, we are responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened, including N-Sync and the Backstreet Boys.

well, you are responsible for nsync and the backstreet boys. at least, the female of your species is.
                  B♭3

Comment

1. Where do you come from. Country.

Canada, on the West Coast

2. What is that country like? Some specs please. Population, few celebs if you have, and what is typical to your country and your countrymen? Nice things preferred.

Canada?

We are the second-largest country in the world, yet we only have 30 million people.

The most famous celebrity is probably Wayne Gretzky probably the best hockey player ever.

The country ranges from Arctic Wastelands and glaciers to the Rocky mountains, to flat prairies, and the almost mediterreanean climate of Southern BC, where you will never see snow.

3. What is your religion and what are the basics of it. How it differs from Christianity?

I'm a Christian, an evangelical Mennonite.

To understand the basics, look at the Sermon on the Mount.

Mennonites are a branch of the anabaptist tradition, in that we only baptise believers. What distinguishes ourselves from other Christians is our pacifism. My particular church has a rather evangelical bent as compared to more conservative churches, hence we tend to attract people from a wide variety of backgrounds.

4. Your favourite word (and can't be curse word)

There are many that I like to use.

My word of the moment would be concise.

5. Marital status

Single.

6. Race. What is the quick history of your races most important things in history?

We founded the world's largest Empire. I'm a Brit more than anything else.

7. What is your favourite hobby?

Reading.

8. What is the most proud moment of your life? The highlight.

Probably recieving my IB diploma in High School or getting baptised with my best friend.

9. Your worst bad habit

I talk to myself late at night and scare my housemates.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Canada has only 30 million people? I thought there would be more than that...
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"1. Where do you come from. Country."

Krautland...err... Germany

"2. What is that country like? Some specs please. Population, few celebs if you have, and what is typical to your country and your countrymen? Nice things preferred."

Pop ca. 80 million. People are described as unfriendly and arrogant in the north, and friendly in the south. of course it is all cliche. In Berlin most people are unfriendly on the first look, but have a good core.

Typical - good beer, good cars. Whining about the past (left: all was bad, right: all was oh so great). Bad tv shows (with some great exceptions).
                        Lederhosen is only typical for Bavarians

"3. What is your religion and what are the basics of it. How it differs from Christianity?"

Atheist, but not hostile to christianity. A lot of my values derive from there, but I don´t believe in god.

"4. Your favourite word (and can't be curse word)"

Scruffy (name of a dog of a girl I know) I find this name sounds so funny and I fits so well to the stupid little bastard

"5. Marital status"

Single.

"6. Race. What is the quick history of your races most important things in history?"

Ar... ermm...Human

"7. What is your favourite hobby?"

Making 3d graphics on my computer.

"8. What is the most proud moment of your life? The highlight."

Hm, most proud, don´t know.

"9. Your worst bad habit"

I´m a lazy bastard However, once I got my ass off I can work on something quite concentrated, but until then....
                        Blah

Comment

*yawn* I'm bored and like answering questions.

So I want to learn something about you. Well not YOU, but something about you.

1. Where do you come from. Country.- United States of America. Specifically the great state of Nevada.

2. What is that country like? Some specs please. Population, few celebs if you have, and what is typical to your country and your countrymen? Nice things preferred.

Population? some where around 280 million I think. Celebs? All of them. Even the Europeans are often american celebs. typical? well that is obvious I guess. food, hamburgers and such. over indulgence in everything that feels good.

I used to kinda sort consider myself a christian. The more time I spend at Apolyton, the more athiestic I become. If I burn in hell after I die, I'm coming back to haunt all of you mother****ers for turning me into an athiest

4. Your favourite word (and can't be curse word) can't be a curse word? that sucks. Hmm. My favourite word is desert. Hell I don't know. That's just a guess. I like lots of words.

5. Marital status: single- I'll probably be that way for a long time

6. Race. What is the quick history of your races most important things in history? Caucasian pretty much. But I do value the native american blood in me. I do value some native american ideals. Even before I knew I had this blood in me, I've always identified with native americans.

7. What is your favourite hobby? I don't have many hobbies. I pretty much hate everything. My favourite hobby is computer games. That would be followed by hiking, posting at Apolyon, football, travelling etc.

8. What is the most proud moment of your life? The highlight. I don't have many of these. I've led a fairly uninspiring life. I suppose graduating from the nuclear power program would be my most proud moment.

9. Your worst bad habit. I have many of these. Alcohol probably. though I wouldn't call it a habit. But I am too close for comfort. I have many nervous habits like toe tapping, finger tapping, scratching, picking my skin, cracking knuckles. I'm just a nervous person. I also have bad habits like jerking off, eating. But those don't bother me too much.

Comment

1. USA
                            2. BAD AZZ
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X