Wedding pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aw, that's nice
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Am I the only one who pictured Che EXACTLY LIKE THIS?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not exactly, but not far off.

Comment

you lucky bastard!

And BTW you do look like Che in the first picture, a bit fatter.

Comment

Look! A newly married interracial...

until i saw that picture of che, i didn't realize that che was an alien. that's the only logical reason his last name could be a rude word... and explain his odd appearance.
            B♭3

Comment

now I can see why chegitz was hesitant to post a picture of himself... cough

go for that losing 100 lbs thing...
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                Wow! Chegitz has a pony tail!
                Down to my ass.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  now I can see why chegitz was hesitant to post a picture of himself... cough

go for that losing 100 lbs thing...
                  excuse me, isnt it kinda rude to nudge someone to post pictures then make comments like this?

Well guevera, your bride is beautiful, may you have a happy life together, and may you someday discover the joys of liberalism and the "middle of the road"
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I've met Che, he's not ugly. Now, Loinburger...

J/K!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                      Am I the only one who pictured Che EXACTLY LIKE THIS?
                      I always pictured Che as some thin starving communist type. Looks like the capitalist system is keeping him well fed.

Anyway, congrats Che and Bunnygirl on your marriage. When you do the "big wedding" next year, make sure you take time to enjoy it; my reception would have been awesome if I'd taken the time to actually have fun.

Oh, and nice cats.
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I always pictured Che as some thin starving communist type. Looks like the capitalist system is keeping him well fed.

the soviet elite was well fed.
                        B♭3

Comment

Che had mentioned that he looked like the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons so I wasn't surprised.

Oh yeah and congrats, "you are lucky the fish jumped right into the boat and all you had to do is whack it with the oar"
                          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

You should remember we've been together nearly 13 years. This is all love fat. When BG and I hooked up, I was 170lbs and she was around 125lbs. Oh for the old days.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

there's just more of you to love.
                              B♭3

Comment

A lot more.

Now, picture me in my combat boots, blue jeans, black shirt, and bandana. That's why I could walk through the toughest streets in Chicago without getting f*cked with. All I needed to complete the picure was a hawg.

Comment

Working...
                                X