Wedding pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    I didn't know your last name was an offensive word, che.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Congratulations you two!!!
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Congratulations!
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          You've got almost 9 months to figure out how to get from bum f*ck Egypt to Chicago.
          Sorry -- thought it was going to be in Florida.

Oh, and it's bum f*ck Charleston, not bum f*ck Egypt.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Congrats che! May your happiness last and your utopia never come reality.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Congrats - flower sawn life.

Comment

I am happy. Happier than I thought I'd be. I do love my bride.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

congrats

I'm very disappointed with the photos
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Congratulations and jubilation, felicitations on your legalized cohabitation.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Congrats che and bunnygirl.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

He doesn't want to provide the Tsarist police with a picture to use to identify him with.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I wish you two all the best...

So, when's the divorce initially planned for?

Comment

Congrats Che
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Damn it! Good communists don't have time for love! They must dedicate their lives to the revolution!
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                He doesn't want to provide the Tsarist police with a picture to use to identify him with.
                                Yes, that must be it.

Of course though its the lovely bride us old farts want to see
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X