Wedding pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    but Ming... if she's beautiful, how did chegitz get her?
    The Chicago crowd they met when they made it to my place for the Apolyton meet are all wondering the same thing

CONGRATS YOU TWO... MAY YOU ALWAYS FIND HAPPINESS IN EACH OTHER
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

should i say it? nah...

oh, i'm aware that traditionally, she ought to actually wear off-white in this case.

even so, she's the one wearing black; he's the one wearing white.

it's just i once heard a joke with a punchline that said women wear white on the happiest day of their life, while men wear black on the worst day of the rest of their lives.
      B♭3

Comment

but Ming... if she's beautiful, how did chegitz get her?

clearly a case of beauty and the beast. she could somehow see some beauty in the heart of che, although it's really obscured for the rest of us. she must have laser-x-ray eyeballs.
        B♭3

Comment

The answer to the choice of pictures is simple.
          As Ming noted, BG is beautiful.
          Che wouldn't want you hounds on the hunt.
          And Che, well, Che is, well, Che is a dog-ass ugly Commie.
          Speaks for itself.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            The answer to the choice of pictures is simple.
            As Ming noted, BG is beautiful.
            Che wouldn't want you hounds on the hunt.
            And Che, well, Che is, well, Che is a dog-ass ugly Commie.
            Speaks for itself.
            BG is a commie too...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

female comrades are always beautiful compared to their male comrades.

look at russia or east germany.
              B♭3

Comment

Actually, the person wearing black in the background is the notary. BG was wearing off-white and bluejeans.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Congrats, Che. I wish my wedding were going to as low-key... every time I say the e-word, I get the stinkeye.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

oh, they're bluejeans? nemmind. in the mazeltov pic, they look almost black on this monitor.
                    B♭3

Comment

Congrats che
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i got a question... what is with the picture of yall legs? what are you stepping on?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Che: I never knew you where Jewish. Congradulations big guy! I'm still trying to figure out what a hot chick is doing with the likes of you but I guess slipping her a ruffy before proposing worked after all.

I hope you two have a long and happy marriage and when it comes time to naming the children remember that Oerdin is a great name.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What to do with the broken glass? good question.

Congratulations.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

So what does breaking a glass symbolize? Breaking with your past and starting everything new? Wouldn't it be better to create something together then to just break something?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin: nah creating comes afterwards (along with raising, worrying and finally dumping)

Comment

Working...
                                X