Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding pics.

At long last.

Dis is where we got married. The ducks were the best men and ladies in waiting.
    Attached Files
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Our cake and rings
    Attached Files
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

isn't that the wrong finger?
      B♭3

Comment

I have a size 14 finger, and a size 12 ring. The ring is temporary until we have the big wedding next year.

Mazoltoff!
        Attached Files

Comment

So, Siro, Azazel, what do we do with the broken glass? Do we keep it or can we throw it out?

Comment

Me, putting my ring on my bride.
            Attached Files

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Our wedding champagne flutes.
                Attached Files

Comment

I think that's enough for you people.

Comment

isn't the bride supposed to wear white while the groom black? i mean, after all, it's supposed to be the woman's happiest day, while for the groom...

congrats, though. good to see people get married.
                    B♭3

Comment

i can see not having a picture up of the lady but one of you shouldn't be a problem... stop being so shy and bashful, chegitz
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

isn't the bride supposed to wear white
                        should i say it? nah...
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          i can see not having a picture up of the lady but one of you shouldn't be a problem... stop being so shy and bashful, chegitz
                          Actually... the other way around. I can understand you not posting a pic of yourself che... But Bunnygirl is beautiful
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

but Ming... if she's beautiful, how did chegitz get her?

Comment

There's been pictures of them both posted before. Bunnygirl was probably just topless or something.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X