Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whaleboy
    Found it... ah the good old days!!! I believe its my turn next... but I wanna make out with Fez!!!!!!!!
    Really?

MrFun, I love fighting with MTG I'll admit.. I am addicted to that.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I don't know if it's just me, but IMO Fez looks healthier in this pic. Not to say he looked sick in the older ones, but it the difference strikes me. Nothing dramatic, but I think there's little difference in it. Looking good
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        I don't know if it's just me, but IMO Fez looks healthier in this pic. Not to say he looked sick in the older ones, but it the difference strikes me. Nothing dramatic, but I think there's little difference in it. Looking good
        Nothing like Hawaiian beaches and getting away from the computer screen for a while.. believe me I will try to keep it.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I guess that would explain it. People do look better when they get out every once in a while.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And I can get really tanned if I tried...

Comment

Really?
              Well you are cute!
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

Well you are cute!
                Whoa.. thanks... ;D How big of a kiss?

Comment

Depends on how much you like Jim Morrison...
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Really?

MrFun, I love MTG I'll admit.. I am addicted to that.

I just love "tweaking" other people's quotes sometimes.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

I just love "tweaking" other people's quotes sometimes.
                      Okay, okay, I admit it.. I love him.. but he doesn't swing that way.

Whaleboy, anything for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X