Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah where did Boris go?
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Well done Spec, that's real big of you.

Comment

The last time I said "Boris" he turned up, said something about a job, and vanished... Sad, really, all the music threads miss out on any 'semplence of class.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
          Well done Spec, that's real big of you.
          How? Is there a problem with me stating what I think?

SPec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            This is a lie.
            Fez will piss someone off soon enough and we'll be back to throwing people out of helicopters....ah, the good ol' days
            Hey me wanting to take helicopter lessons will have no impact on this thread.

Seriously I don't... I went in a helicopter once... I came out puking.

Japher, yeah I may be the same stubborn person. But if you got a chance to know me in real life you would see this is not the case. Everybody who knows me says I am a sweet guy... and I am not as abusive to liberals in real life as I am here.

I am not a wannabe person. I am just a human being. I put myself through a lot of **** in the last four years.... you know... starting off with the denials of the thread where I slept with a guy... which I am sure all of you remember. That guy actually turned out to be my boyfriend but I didn't know how to tell here.

I think it was a new experience that has changed me. In particular that conference I went to.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fez is the new Spiffor!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Good to hear, Fez.

Remember, just because some here are jackasses, they have the right to be.
                How many times do I have to say this -- if you're going to say I'm a jackass, I prefer MISTER Jackass.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Just as I promised... keep in mind I didn't have this hair style for too long...
                  Attached Files
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I gotta get to class... I hope that photo isn't bad... but you all haven't seen me in a long time....

Where is redfern?

Comment

redfern hasn't been here for a long time.

You look much healthier in that pic than you did in most of your older ones. On the other hand maybe it's just better lit.

Comment

He doesn't look as tired or annoyed...
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Fez: You rule!!
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Agreed. Fez, you definately look happier than in your past pictures.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

He seems to be happier, that's true. That is what scares me the most.
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X