• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
    Fez is the new Spiffor!
    :jawdrop:

I knew all along that I was Fez's DL. Why didn't I say so earlier
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
      Agreed. Fez, you definately look happier than in your past pictures.
      Perhaps because I spent like one month in Hawaii getting a tan...

My hair style keeps changing day to day... I can't make up my mind.. lol...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I've always loved Fez. He's just so over the top its fabulous.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You will be shocked if you met me... I am actually very laid back... and shy...
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

.....and not to sure about who you are.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Who I am? Well as far as the hair goes you are damn right about that....

But sexuality wise... 100% sure.

Comment

Good
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hey I like that first quote in your signature, spec... fits me well...

Comment

Gian I'm glad you look happier. I'm quite the opposite, not depressed but very unhappy.
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I am sorry to hear that Thorn.... I hope you feel better... recently I gone through a big attitude change.

So what did you think of my photo?

Comment

Hi Fez

wanna fight?
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Nah... fighting is not my thing anymore...

Comment

good, well see you around
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Fez is hot!!!
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Hot? Does this mean you wanna make out with me? Only kidding...

Comment

Working...
                                X