Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Whaleboy and Fez as the new Apolyton Legends would be... interesting
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Fez is a name almost everone has heard about on poly but to be honest this is the first thread i ever read with you in it...nice to meet you......
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Well I been trolling other threads... and I recently been on MtG's case....

Glad to meet you too... now you know what I am like...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Does this mean you wanna make out with me?
          Hell yeah! In 37 days

Having Whaleboy and Fez as the new Apolyton Legends would be... interesting
          I thought we already were?
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

Hell yeah! In 37 days
            Huh? 37 days what? You are coming to LA?!
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Huh? 37 days what? You are coming to LA?!
              No, its even worse. Read my thread on 40 days and 40 nights.
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Fez seems calmer and happier since his last stay here.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The reason for that is college and new friends I been making....

Comment

Now all you have to do is accept the glory of the Soviet Union and we'll all be happy
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                          Fez seems calmer and happier since his last stay here.

You haven't seen the latest tiff between him and MTG in SlowwHand's thread then, did you??

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

LINK!!!

Comment

Navigate there youself -- it's in one of the three last pages of the long thread created by SlowwHand about the 34 dead people in Iraq due to another terrorist attack.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Found it... ah the good old days!!! I believe its my turn next... but I wanna make out with Fez!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X