Win a Sony Home Theatre System !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Sony Home Theatre System !

I intern at Universal and just found out that at www.buymusic.com/youwin you can enter a sweepstakes to win a Sony Home Theatre System. CHECK IT OUT

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 22, 2003, 19:12.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It doesn't take an expert to sniff this one out.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This guy is not a DL, he is a mere advertizer spamming forums

Postia ante deletia btw.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It doesn't take an expert to sniff this one out.
            Well, I never claimed to be an advertiser sniffing expert.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah... yeah... yeah... like all the other sweepstakes I enter... where is my ****ing laptop?

I never win anything.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What a wonderful offer. I better sign up for everything I can. I hope there's spyware to be downloaded with the contest because I love seeing all the great things I can get with these promotions.
                Attached Files
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Since you do work at Universal, let me know that your company sincerely sucks the most **** of any company I've ever seen. Hell, I didn't even know they could--you wouldn't think a corporation has a mouth (especially if it doesn't have a face) but when I saw Universal, I knew "these guys will find a way to suck ****". And indeed they did--I've never witnessed so many ****s being sucked so much, by a nonhuman entity at that. It boggles the mind.

Seriously, though, :****you: (smiley works at http://central.masterzen.net). And if you're from Universal, why are you giving away a Sony theatre system? Stupid.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Re: Win a Sony Home Theatre System !

Originally posted by musiclvr275
                    I intern at Universal and just found out that at www.buymusic.com/youwin you can enter a sweepstakes to win a Sony Home Theatre System. CHECK IT OUT
                    Dude, I intern at dell!
                    Guess what I learned?
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

hey, bill gates is sending me a check for 10,423.15!
                      B♭3

Comment

Wonder what kind of music this guy loves??
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Someone needs a spanking...
                          Attached Files
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                          X