No announcement yet.

women really can't drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's understandable, the topic of homosexuality came up and Boris-the-grammar-nazi's arrival is inevitable.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wait, aren't we mixing things up here? Homosexuality comes up and MrFun arrives, cars come up and Asher arrives, grammar comes up and Boris arrives, and then the thread becomes a gay-fest.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

i told you they were terrorists
        indeed they are, I remeber a few times when I lived in California and my mom was driving me to school little old asian women would come zipping out of nowhere in thier tiny little cars cutting everyone off.

One time the traffic was bumber to bumper and the car in front of us had just barely inched forward and the car to our left got its bumber *just* in front of ours so we couldnt go foward until they had moved. When we looked at who was driving it was a little old asian woman.

Comment

Excuse me, but you are interrupting my threadjack.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
            Wait, aren't we mixing things up here? Homosexuality comes up and MrFun arrives, cars come up and Asher arrives, grammar comes up and Boris arrives, and then the thread becomes a gay-fest.
            I only have a passing interest in cars.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Excuse me, but you are interrupting my threadjack.
              sorry you were doing such a poor job, I couldn't sit back and watch you humiliate yourself any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

sorry you were doing such a poor job, I couldn't sit back and watch you humiliate yourself any longer.
                You clearly aren't doing any better.

Comment

Im not trying

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                    Im not trying
                    Ah, therin lies your failure.

Comment

we're both obviously doing a horrible job since we're the only two participating...Im going to leave you alone now.

Comment

What's really pathetic though is people who can't drive and don't know how to read a bus map or schedule. Hell, those are prolly the same people who can't find rooms in buildings with only one hallway.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

That's why you need one driver and one navigator.
                          -30-

Comment

i like being the navigator to my gf's driving.
                            she doesn't get lost now.

and, i get to infuriate her by giving her multiple alternate routes, just because i can.
                            B♭3

Comment

So you're into S&M, huh?
                              -30-

Comment

no comment.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X