women really can't drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women really can't drive

just got back from a trip in which women drive. .

First of all they seem to not understand the danger of oncoming traffic. They seem to not understand how badly a head on collision will hurt. Secondly they often drive with only one finger touching the steering wheel. they seem to not understand how easily a vehicle will lose control like that. And thirdly they do not understand general physics especially that of SUV's.

Why is it women can't drive?

Women are an inferior race.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Statistically, women have fewer accidents than men.

That said, I hate being in the passenger seat when my wife drives.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

It makes little sense that women have less accidents.

I think the reason for that is that even though women are worse drivers, there are a small number of stupid men who get in repeated accidents over their lifetime skewing the numbers.

You've seen these types. They are usually rednecks driving pickups or 70's trans ams. Fiddling with their radio and drinking budweiser or busch beer at the same time.

Comment

50 year old Japanese women drivers = terrorists
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

They seem to be more aware of what their abilities are and don't do reckless things that guys who think they know they can drive can do.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

True,

Women know they can't drive (good).
              All men think they are Shumacher..
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

To quote Norm MacDonald (or at least paraphrase)

A recent study shows that 70% of all serious accidents are caused by men, while 59% of all fender-benders are caused by women. One should note, however, that the numbers in this survey don't add up to 100% because the math was done by a woman... ah come on, a woman wrote that joke... well now you guys don't know what the hell to think... nah, I'm just kidding. We don't hire women.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Insurance premiums are less for women due to that per given insurance premium, a women is likely to drive fewer miles.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

my gf likes driving. i don't. so i let her have the keys.
                    B♭3

Comment

So, you had a bad driving experience. From this you condem the driving ability of billions of people, half the globes population in fact. How mature.

Comment

There is a series on UK television called "Britain's worst driver". They started with eight contestants, four men and four women. The first three to improve enough to get off the show were all men. Then a woman managed to get out. Then another woman quit (after her father walked out once he realised she wasn't going to win the prize car). So we are left with two women and one man. He is a pensioner and a totally out of control menace on the roads. The two women are also dangerously poor drivers. If you haven't seen this programme, you haven't seen bad driving.

IIRC a woman "won" the series last year.

Edited because I can't count.
                        Last edited by CerberusIV; October 21, 2003, 08:26.
                        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Cerb >>

I've seen shows like that, though not just from uk, but from all over the world... and most of them where men they showed...

I don't trust other guys driving...
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Sounds like it's time for cheesy pictures.

The women's only parking lot at MALL USA
                            Attached Files
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

and more parking fun.
                              Attached Files
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X