Population Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Population Control

I don't get why couples have more than 2 children in this age of surging populations, especially in 3rd world countries. We are choking in our own wastes. If we want everyone on earth to have US/European level quality of life we would have to reduce our population to 1 billion. I would like to ge it down to 500 million people.

In third world countries people have more then 2 children so that the family can have enough working bodies to get by.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Population Control

Originally posted by Odin
      I don't get why couples have more than 2 children in this age of surging populations, especially in 3rd world countries. We are choking in our own wastes. If we want everyone on earth to have US/European level quality of life we would have to reduce our population to 1 billion. I would like to ge it down to 500 million people.
      I reccomend you start this yourself and make up for them by sterilizing yourself.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Re: Re: Population Control

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

I reccomend you start this yourself and make up for them by sterilizing yourself.
        I was never planning to have kids. They are too expensive and I have a lot of genetic problems (obesity, ADHD, risk of Adult Diabetes) that I don't want to pass on.

Comment

Not to mention the waste of energy in producing kids
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Obesity and ADHD?

Man that must be funny...

Comment

well many educated americans need to have more than 2 children. We will soon be overwhelmed by stupid people.

Comment

Re: Population Control

Originally posted by Odin
                its all in the third world. infact europe is going to tank itself in pensions because it has no work force left to support its progressive kind hearted welfare state.

the main problem as I see it is we take a population of a 1000 starving ppl and through our immense kindness and aid make it a starving population of 10 000 w/ a ruthless overlord attached on the end.

and of course there's India. something needs to be done about them too.

Comment

well many educated americans need to have more than 2 children. We will soon be overwhelmed by stupid people.

I can see it now, patriotic posters like in the war:

"If you're smart, GET PREGNANT! It's the American Way!"
                  "Hey, Egghead! Go Screw A Hot Babe Instead of Doing Calculus!"
                  "STUPID CASHBACKS -- IQ Under 110? Don't Screw, Get a Hefty Check from the Government!"
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yeah, the US needs some sort of incentive for imigrants or mass child bearing its vastly underpopulated. Heck the whole planet is, people just need do migrate to where the food is.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell

I can see it now, patriotic posters like in the war:

"If you're smart, GET PREGNANT! It's the American Way!"
                      "Hey, Egghead! Go Screw A Hot Babe Instead of Doing Calculus!"
                      "STUPID CASHBACKS -- IQ Under 110? Don't Screw, Get a Hefty Check from the Government!"
                      reminds me of darwin. the most selected for trait in humanity is poverty. seems weird.

Comment

Let all the Catholics who don't mind having big families keep doing so.

As for intelligence, who ever said intelligence was inherited?

Or are you just using most excellent sarcasm Mr. Mitchell?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why stop there?

Comment

Well, if he wants to start sterilising other people, go ahead.

Although you might want to ask first.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Retroactive abortion?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X