X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anal sex?

yuk. who really enjoys that?

Comment

Many people. Some for simply the fact that she is prepared to do it for him, some because they think it feels better.

As chegitz said, it does make tearing less likely when trying it uch:
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        I myself would have it done, because most American men are circumcized. It might weird future lovers out to have their foreskins.
        IIRC, it's something like 60/40 as far as babies who are being born. It won't be as uncommon when today's babies grow up.
        If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          anal sex?

who really enjoys that?
          Aparently lots of people do. All those nerves down there don't just end in the crotch. The whole area is wired up and ready to give pleasure when properly stimulated. Hecne the whole point of fingering, rimming, beads, plugs, etc.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
          X