No announcement yet.

How bad is female circumcision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of torn (no pun intended) over wither or not to have any of my future sons circumcised.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I myself would have it done, because most American men are circumcized. It might weird future lovers out to have their foreskins.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Its one of those cringe-inducing things really isn't it?

Male circumcision rules!! Judaism has its benefits
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

well I can testify that male circumcision does decrease sexual pleasure

I hate my parents for it

Comment

Originally posted by The Viceroy
            One of my previous gf's (sri-lankan muslim girl) was circumcised, and it most certainly had been something she was not at all happy with.

Its not just the reduction of pleasure, its the feeling of being physically molested at a young age, without concent. thats what really is bad about this practice.
            I feel like I was molested as a kid too being cut like that

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              now the real question, do circumsized men last longer in bed because of supposed* decreased sensitivity?

*i say supposed because i have no scope of reference to compare my peepee's sensitivity to.
              yes, I can go on for hours because I was horribly mutilated as a child.

good for her, not so good for me

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                I myself would have it done, because most American men are circumcized. It might weird future lovers out to have their foreskins.
                while this may be true now, most kids born now do not have it done.

Oerdin do not have your sons circumsized!!!!

Comment

Diss, how do you know that your sexual pleasure has been reduced by being circumsized? I mean, you were a newborn when they did it, weren't you? If so, there's no way you should have been able to have a comparative experience — i.e., sex with an uncircumsized organ, and sex w/a circumsized organ.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    while this may be true now, most kids born now do not have it done.

Oerdin do not have your sons circumsized!!!!

I have three sons, none circumsized.

The girl due in January won't be either.
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

What Gatekeeper asked.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

AFAIK there is a chance the cut could go wrong, and damage the penis. Any chance of that happening means it will never happen to my sons.
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

seeing that story of the Canadian who was circumsized by using some electrical method unsuccessfully and then changed into a girl should convince anyone that the risk just isn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                            AFAIK there is a chance the cut could go wrong, and damage the penis. Any chance of that happening means it will never happen to my sons.
                            That's your choice. I think it beats the risks on them getting all sorts of deseases. There's the risk of both of them, and in modern society, both are small.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Having it done makes anal sex far less risky to you and her (or him as the case may be).
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Mutilated penis, or diseased penis? Its a tough choice. But as you say they are both pretty low risk.
                                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                                X