No announcement yet.

How bad is female circumcision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure it just by sodomy? I assumed female circumcision removed the clitoral hood, and presumably part of the clitoris.

Would it not still feel good around, and just in the vaginal entrance, not to mention the g-spot, and the urethra to a degree.

Im sure sexual pleasure would be greatly reduced. Instead the pleasureable areas would all be focused on the areas stimulated by thrusting sex motions.
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
      Snotty's right, but I notice that problem less if I wear tighty whities.(go on, say bad things about me for it, I don't care and I need the anger to keep me awake to argue with Asher.)
      You seem defensive about your small white pants....Is there something you want to tell us?
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Re: How bad is female circumcision?

Originally posted by Albert Speer
        this seems to be one of those universal bad things that every group of every political persuasion can agree on being bad... my boy though was saying how on that issue, people have basically just given into the hype.
        Your "boy" is a fool.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ive always had a problem with this idea. I am uncircumcised, and when Im hanging out in my boxers and my skin is rolled back, I chafe something chronic.

Odd. I'm uncircumcised, and i've never experienced this.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Just don't keep the skin rolled back then. Works for me.

Now this thread is getting really wierd...
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

One of my previous gf's (sri-lankan muslim girl) was circumcised, and it most certainly had been something she was not at all happy with.

Its not just the reduction of pleasure, its the feeling of being physically molested at a young age, without concent. thats what really is bad about this practice.
              "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                Are you sure it just by sodomy? I assumed female circumcision removed the clitoral hood, and presumably part of the clitoris.

Would it not still feel good around, and just in the vaginal entrance, not to mention the g-spot, and the urethra to a degree.

Im sure sexual pleasure would be greatly reduced. Instead the pleasureable areas would all be focused on the areas stimulated by thrusting sex motions.
                There are actually 3 different types of female circumcision, involving varying degrees of mutilation. Without going into too much detail, suffice to say that one involves total removal of the clitoris,and the other two go a little further - focusing on construction rather than destruction, if you see what i mean.

So not only does it mean loss of sexual pleasure,it can also make sex unbearably painful. Very, very different from male circumcision.
                Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Female circumcision is really awful. The girl become a cripple for the rest of her life and can never enjoy sex. That's probably the whole idea, so she will stay true to the man her parents choose for her.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

IIRC, in female circumcision, the clitoris is removed, right? At the early stage, male and female embryos look the same. Actually, every part which we feel is "unique" to either sex has a counterpart in the opposite sex. It just happens, that in the Ontogenesis, the same root develops into something different. E.g,, the man's nuts are a woman's ovaries.
                    The ontogenetic equivalent of the clitoris is the clans, thus female circumcision is something really terrible!!!!! Without the clitoris there is almost no possibility for orgasm (apart from the extremely rare vaginal orgasm, but with all the pain at sex, this won't happen either...)
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

The common practice in Africa seems to be the removal of not just the clitoris, but also large parts of labia majorae and labia minorae. Africa ritual circumcision is not done in a surgical manner, it's just plain mutilation. The result of the clumsy amputation of the genitalia is scarring of the perineum that results in chronic pain, and the scarring can even obstruct the urethral opening, leading to renal disease. While infection exacerbates th degree of scarring, it's also evident that the manner with which the procedure is carried out also produces much of the damage. Tissues are simply sliced away without any thought of how the area will heal. Thi claim is backed up by observations of the results of "hygenic" female circumcision performed by practitioners who have ben educated in the priniciples of sterile surgery. Even when performed with proper antisepsis there is still considerable residual impairment of the girls. You also have to consider that in many areas the procedure is performed for the purposes of preparing preteen girls for marriage to older men. Such marriages often are quite profitable to the girl's family. In such cases a simple clitorectomy would not suffice. I believe that one of Britain's female models underwent this procedure as a child. She has written extensvely about her travails. Does anyone remember her name?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Female circumcision is one of the most horrific things I've heard. First take the shear pain of having very delecate parts of your anatomy removed by blunt knives, glass, scissors, etc. Then consider the long term effects, from infection and chronic pain to the inability to feel sexual pleasure or have sex (in extreme cases, involving the closing, stitching and even burning (using corrosive materials) of delecate openings). This is extremely horrific, and all done purely for the reason of controlling the sexual pleasure of a girl. IMHO it is one of the most barbaric things that can be done.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                          Actually its the shorter of a smaurais two swords.

Used primarily for beheading defeated enemies, IIRC.
                          More for fighting indoors or in enclosed spaces, or as a backup in case the tachi was broken.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

More for fighting indoors or in enclosed spaces, or as a backup in case the tachi was broken.

Aren't I glad that I threw that "IIRC" in there...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                              I believe that one of Britain's female models underwent this procedure as a child. She has written extensvely about her travails. Does anyone remember her name?
                              Waris Dirie.

Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Why call it female circumcision? Call it what it is female genital mutilation.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X