How bad is female circumcision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Tell you what, Albert - next time you're looking at your shlongola, think about someone taking the equivalent of garden shears and removing 90% of it.
    yikes
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Why call it female circumcision? Call it what it is female genital mutilation.
      Circumcision is synonymous with genital mutilation, it's the same for men too.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This settles it. Speer is officially retarded.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed

Waris Dirie.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...881652-8577430
          Are you sure? I recall that her professional name was one word.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
            More for fighting indoors or in enclosed spaces, or as a backup in case the tachi was broken.
            That is true. As a side point, it is also what the Samurai keeps under his pillow at night, in order to defend himself, IIRC. On looking at examples in the British Museam's Japanese gallery, it seems that they would be too long, IMHO, for indoor fighting. They are still pretty large.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              That's her, I recognize the name of the book. IIRC, she's a Somoli living in Britain.

As for the shears, MtG was being kind. Imagine the shears were rusty and blunt. Imagine the not only took off your penis, but your scrotum too, then sewed your nuts back inside your body using thorns as setures.

Female Genitle Multilation is the single most horrible thing that can be done to a woman short of killing her. The worst part about it is it is largely women who do it to their children.

Your friend should volunteer to undergo the procedure. Why don't you read Waris' book, linked above?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This settles it. Speer is officially retarded.

Why? It's a good question. I was also wondering how bad female 'circumcision' was and what it really entails.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If I ever have a daughter, I'd die first before letting someone torture her like that.
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

The instrument of torture is frequent a sharpened rock or peice of broken bottle.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                      David Bowie's model wife Iman? I think she does some stuff as well.
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
                        David Bowie's model wife Iman? I think she does some stuff as well.
                        It's Waris, not Iman.

Comment

now the real question, do circumsized men last longer in bed because of supposed* decreased sensitivity?

*i say supposed because i have no scope of reference to compare my peepee's sensitivity to.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm perfectly happy without my foreskin.

Comment

word
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'd probably be perfectly happy with it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X