Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a NASA pic of the Death Star

And look what Lucas Films did to it!

Look at all those craters on it! They have no respect for property! Sure, they kept it looking nice while they filmed it, but when they left, they just destroyed whatever got in their way. No wonder it's not functioning anymore!
    Destruction like this is one of the reasons why I don't watch/buy movies often.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

...uh...
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I prefer Europa because of all the Clarke propaganda.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Just leave Ganymede out of it.
        -30-

Comment

Was that the bovine one? Or am I thinking of Io?
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I just wish they had more pics of Mimas, that's the only one that gives a view of that huge crater.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

Here ya go:
              Attached Files
              -30-

Comment

Wheee! Google image search.
                XGalaga.

Comment

Stuck in the gap. Is there any worse fate for a worthy thread?
                  Edit: Besides being posted by me.
                  Last edited by geeslaka; October 18, 2003, 05:00.
                  XGalaga.

Comment

I think it's watching me...
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Attached Files
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Nipples in spaaaace...
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

It's... it's looking at me...
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Where'd you get that animated jpg? It just winked at me!!
                            -30-

Comment

Was that the bovine one?
                              Are you thinking of Callisto?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X