Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I oppose the U.S. goverment and am in the process of overthrowing it

Comment

• Agreed. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
      Agreed as well. Doesn't mean I understand what others find beautiful. For me, height would be low on my list, I have no qualms dating a woman who is taller than me.

Although that may have more to do with how common that is for me.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'd feel a little weird dating a woman taller than me. But that's probably because the women I know that are taller than me are thin as a rake, and look almost streched (I'm 5'11" btw).
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Agreed as well. Doesn't mean I understand what others find beautiful. For me, height would be low on my list, I have no qualms dating a woman who is taller than me.

Although that may have more to do with how common that is for me.
          It works for Dustin Hoffman and Danny DeVito. I don't think height is any sort of prerequisite for dating success. I think that dating success has a lot more to do with whom you pursue and what's important to them.

There are no issues too small as to be unimportant, in love as in life.
          -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
            I also like Evil Emperor of Wales, Xin Qua Xianchi, IW. Maybe i should change mine?
            If you like. Zao Xi's name changes ever time anyway.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I love these "how did you choose your nick?" threads.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• It was because of the funny mustache.
                -30-

Comment

• I've been mistaken for a guy on these forums before. That struck me as funny because my name isn't particularly masculine by any stretch of the imagination.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• We're just not used to people without a Y chromosome posting here at poly.

Comment

• how did i chose my nick? well i had a stupid one before this one...(squaddog) ....and i think it was already taken...or something...and well...i just saw a nice swordfight movie the day before...so...that is it...But I like DBTS better this days
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• damn if a girl is taller then me (with out high heels) i would be stomped...i am 1.99 or something like that...but dont have problems with it i think...but heck...i dont have to date...already taken :P
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                        X