That's funny, cause I happen to agree with him

You're a stupid foreigner too.

Um.. what is the biggest problem then?

Commie philosophy professors.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wonder why I have this feeling: "The bigest problem to the US is the Bush administration...."
      Probably because you're a stupid foreigner who knows jack **** about America.
      Indeed.

The US has problems far worse than just Dubya! It's so bad even, that they have to get an Austrian to be governor of your richest state.

@USA
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

I would make fun of your country, but I can't really remember what irrelevant ****hole you come from.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, I think even bigger screw up would be not putting the money there. This shows, that it's not all about oil either.

I believe the long term effects are worse if this is not done.. but then again that's just my guestimate and doesn't mean a thing.

And of course by worse I mean the situation in Iraq, I'm not sure how much this will directly help american citizen.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I would make fun of your country, but I can't really remember what irrelevant ****hole you come from.
            touchy touchy you Americans just crack me up.

but if you're so American, what's that Japanese flag doing there?

and irrelevant ****holes or not, you still have an Austrian running California!
            Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

you still have an Austrian running California!

IIRC, you had an Austrian running your country at one time .

And, unlike the xenophobic Euro countries, we don't mind our immigrants being elected to office .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Unlike the "Muslim-loving" Euros, especially the Frenchies, we (supposedly Muslim-hating) Americans don't throw kids out of schools because they want to wear head scarves.

Comment

[SIZE=1] Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui And, unlike the xenophobic Euro countries, we don't mind our immigrants being elected to office .
                  Except when that office is President.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Well we can't let those unAmericans run the country .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Exactly. I mean, they might be dirty commies, eh?
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
                        you still have an Austrian running California!

So, what, the only ones who should be allowed to hold office should be those descended from England?

Stop grasping for straws.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                          Exactly. I mean, they might be dirty commies, eh?
                          Damn straight! They have to go through a long screening process to determine they are not Euro-coms. Arnold checked out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jac de Molay

That's the problem. Wolfowitz and gang got up before Senate and gushed about how much of this would be self-financed through oil revenues. And none of it is in the form of loans, which it should be.
                            Sure. I like that. I'll break your house, hire myself as contractor, and then hire who I want to rebuild your house in the way I want - but at your expense, since I'm merely "loaning" you the money.

If it's a loan, then the Iraqis should have the option to decide what the money gets spent on, and who they hire to do it. That ain't the way the US is working it.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                              Some things to point out.

(2) The vast majority of the $150B goes to Americans, creating jobs for Americans in the process;
                              So was the WPA. Is this the Neo-Deal? Tax and spend to create work, but invade a bananaland first?

(3) $150B is not much money to fight a war with our standing, professional army;
                              then again, it wasn't much of a war.

(4) Our military is being modernized in the process;
                              What new systems are being acquired and deployed as a result of this procurement activity?

(5) We have been spending money, time and potential lives bombing Iraq for 12 years prior, which will cease;
                              We're spending money, time, and actual lives now on an open ended basis.

(6) This expense is non-recurring.
                              If most of it is military, and most of it is operational, how is it non-recurring. Or is it a collective 87 billion dollar wound, instead of the indiviudal million dollar wound, and everyone gets a flight home when the 87 billion is spent?
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Merciless
                                Unlike the "Muslim-loving" Euros, especially the Frenchies, we (supposedly Muslim-hating) Americans don't throw kids out of schools because they want to wear head scarves.
                                Except in Oklahoma, at least in the current instance.

Comment

Working...
                                X