Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Hundred Fifty Billion Dollars

$150,000,000,000

The total amount of money Bush has requested for the reconstruction of Iraq, including past granted requests and the current request.

Thats money that could be spent on improving the United States of America had Bush not decided to get a stick up his rear and "liberate" Iraq.

Thats money that WE are going to pay for.

WTF!?

thats like conquering another civilization in CIV2, buying all of the city inprovements up to the modern times and then moving the troops out so they can have it back!

Comment

Dont worry you will still be able to exploit the other
      civ since you made a 1g/oil deal...
      If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

I wonder why I have this feeling: "The bigest problem to the US is the Bush administration...."

Comment

I wonder why I have this feeling: "The bigest problem to the US is the Bush administration...."

Probably because you're a stupid foreigner who knows jack **** about America.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I assume you voted Bush.
            Tss Tss Tss

Comment

You assume wrongly, as usual. Stupid Eurocoms...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Just don't mess with kids
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You are the one loosing 150Bn, Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                    thats like conquering another civilization in CIV2, buying all of the city inprovements up to the modern times and then moving the troops out so they can have it back!
                    Man, killed your own thread with a civ2 comparison before anyone even replied.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Bush is doing the right thing though. He is taking the responsibility. You did bomb Iraq, even if it was to topple Saddam. They can't rebuild themselves that much. So, the one who came should also rebuild IMO. So I think Bush is correct. I think allies should chip in too though.

But anyway, I think this is the right way, but I don't know about those figures, if it's too much or not. But those kind of things are super expensive, so I figure it's about right. But that is lots of money... phew!

With that money, our country would run for 100 years.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

well, not 100.. but many years!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I guess that money-flooding is the only way to prevent Iran from seizing power in all the middle-east
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: One Hundred Fifty Billion Dollars

Originally posted by Space05us
                            $150,000,000,000

The total amount of money Bush has requested for the reconstruction of Iraq, including past granted requests and the current request.

Thats money that could be spent on improving the United States of America had Bush not decided to get a stick up his rear and "liberate" Iraq.

Thats money that WE are going to pay for.

WTF!?
                            The only possibly good thing I can say about this is that this will ultimately lead to these bozos getting thrown out of office.

Absolutely piss ****ing poor . These *******s saddle the states with unfunded mandates for homeland security and infrastructure improvements, telling us to "sacrifice" while they piss away that much money in the butt ****ed egypt known as Iraq.

Absolute worst presidency in my 32 year old life, and I cant wait for this living nightmare to end.
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

But sure, that's a whole lotta money.. if it was us who had to come up with that money, we'd fall in two seconds.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X