Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...

less than half an hour...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, for an auto-draft, I'm pretty happy with my team.

My goalies are ace: Lalime, Giguere and Aesbischer.
      Aesbischer is a bit of question mark for the playoffs, but I think he'll do well in the regular season.

My offence is a big question mark, but with lots of potential. And I got guys I like.

How about the rest of you? Happy or are you already looking to drop some players?
      Golfing since 67

Comment

Dropped two already.

1. Glen Murray for Ilya Kovalchuk
        2. Alexei Yashin for Bobby Holik

I like the rest of my team though.

I have Biron, Cechmanik and Nabokov.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm happy overall.

However, when you consider it was only 2 of us for the whole time and then three for the last half (?) once BK joined, I wonder if I should have done better...

I'm solid on the backend with:
          G: Hasek, Kolzig, Denis
          D: Gonchar, Pronger, Foote, Tarnstrom

And up the middle with:
          C: Lemieux, Sakic, Jokinen, Forsberg

And a little weak on the wings with:
          L: Forsberg, Samsanov, Daze
          R: St. Louis, Kovalev, Mellanby

I made one mistake in particular, picking Daze before my 3rd goalie. Biron was available, and then BK snapped him up.

I'll be keeping an eye out for good starts amongst wingers.

BK - have you got something personal against Murray and Yashin? There's no way I'd rank them below Kovalchuk and Holik.

Comment

BK - have you got something personal against Murray and Yashin? There's no way I'd rank them below Kovalchuk and Holik.
            Yashin 'floats'. I have him in my other pool.

Murray's overperformed over the last couple of years. I'm expecting Holik to have a much better year this year, and who will get the points from Atlanta but Kovalchuk?
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 8, 2003, 11:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Dropped two already.

1. Glen Murray for Ilya Kovalchuk
              2. Alexei Yashin for Bobby Holik
              Murray for Kovalchuk? I don't know. I don't think last year was a blip for him. He's still going to be playing with Thornton.

Trading Yashin for Holik makes sense. Holik will rack up the PIMs.

That's the weakness in my team right now. Not enough bruisers. Maybe time to pick up Worrell? Or a Leaf.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Let's see, my team:

G: Brodeur, Luongo, Turek

D: Jovanovski, Kaberle, Boyle, Svehla

RW: Hull, Nolan, Gaborik
                LW: Tkachuk, Nagy, Drury

C: Sundin, Demitra, Richards

I think I need some defensemen .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'll trade you Ohlund for Kaberle.

Comment

Naw, I try not to have tooo many people from the same team. And I got Jovo .

And Kaberle is better .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sloth did well today...

I lost a point benching Murray.

Still nice to have 2 assists from Rafalski, and a Goal from Guerin.

Comment

Better than me. If JS pulls a Theodore, I'm screwed.
                        Last edited by Tingkai; October 9, 2003, 04:54.
                        Golfing since 67

Comment

bump

Comment

Things to note so far:

1) Meowzer and Flooding CASA are totally inactive.

2) Since they are inactive 3rd is essentially the highest waiver priority - which is currently... me!

3) Both myself (Hexboy) and Stoner-boy (my little nickname for him) have no problem bailing on slow starters and experimenting.

As for my team:

-I'm running deep on C/LW/G right now and it is a bit problematic when everyone plays on the same night - hard choices and wasted games. After I decide who to keep in those areas long term, I'll even things back out.

-I'd love to pick up a powerplay D man...

-I have Kolzig in two of my three pools and I gotta say - the Capitals are really bugging me.

-I'm pleased with my pickup of Lucky Luc (Robitaille), but I wonder how long he can keep up the pace - he just isn't a Jason Allison

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
                              1) Meowzer and Flooding CASA are totally inactive.
                              Yeah and meozer is in second.

What's that say about our managing.

My team is struggling.

Iginla finally got his first point after five games.

J.S. is looking like anything but cup finalist goalie.

Derek Morris has done nothing. Time to drop him.

My decision to drop Rolston qualifies me to be the GM of the Canadiens.

Thing I can't figure out is Doug Weight having a -4 rating. I also thought of him as a solid two-way player.

From the looks of things, no one is going to run away with this. It'll go right down to the end.
                              Golfing since 67

Comment

Oddly I have the highest +-.

Guerin's my only knuckledragger in that department.

My only weak position is in goal, because Nabokov and Biron have a combined 1 win.

I'm also 3 games behind my total.

Comment

Working...
                                X