I'm With Stupid XXI: Too Stupid to be President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm With Stupid XXI: Too Stupid to be President

The rules: If you wish to enter, PM me with your answers to the nine questions below before 8pm GMT Sunday 12th October. Scoring will be as detailed below:

All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "I hate George W. Bush" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all nine questions.
    The Questions[list=1][*]What is the greatest IRC chat room?[*]The recently announced Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy movie will most likely be ________? [*]Who is ‘Poly’s favourite band/artist?[*]Fill in the blank: Evanescence (the band) should be _______.[*]Name the ‘Poly member least likely to enter this edition if IWS.[*]Who would you most like to have a ‘one2one’ with?[*]Which city is most evil?[*]What is the wisest thing said by Erm? (for those that do not know erm, a link to his site is to be found in the sig of the one they call ‘Wombat’)[*]I say potato, you say ________?[/list=1]

Good luck all. May those with the least brain cells, or most alcohol, win

Received so far
    • Ben Kenobi
    • The Andy-Man
    • Immortal Wombat
    • mrmitchell
    • Kropotkin
    • SnowFire
    • Theben
    • St Leo
    • Smiley
    • Boshko
    • Kassiopeia
    • Atahualpa
    • Straybow
    • Stefu
    • Wernazuma III
    • Vlad Antlerkov
    • Skanky Burns
    Last edited by Drogue; October 12, 2003, 16:58.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

sent, via carrier based pigeons
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Sent via European swallow.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Shouldn't the title be "Too stupid *not* to be president"?
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

It's a quote, I searched for stupid on Google, and saw the site.

Oh and happy birthday on Wednesday. So many great people born on one day...
          Smile

Comment

erm link
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

schmazent
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Ah reckon ah done scent n' a goodun
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

*Bump*

I would like to apologise for question 6, since it seems that most posters do not know what a one2one is, since the advert is only UK based However to say now would be to give those that have not yet answered an advantage.
                  Smile

Comment

Erm must die!! Sorry, but I like being contentious
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

sent

Comment

*Bump*

So far:
                        12 entrants.
                        A maximum score of 42.
                        The highest anyone has acheived is 38.
                        The lowest is 18.

Entries still accepted until this Sunday, so all this is likely to change.
                        Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          Sent via European swallow.
                          does it have the right air speed velocity? Or did you send 2 swallows, holding it on a peice of string?
                          eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Either way, despite posting after yours, it arrived first
                            Smile

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                              Erm must die!! Sorry, but I like being contentious
                              Point the first: Read your own signature. Like you, erm also has a lower case "e".

Point the second: erm does in fact die quite frequently, much to everyone's amusement.

Thus I conclude you are neither contentious, nor apt in your use of the smilie.

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X