No announcement yet.

Life is misery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(except for some Bourbon Street strippers)

both of us have been true

American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
      (except for some Bourbon Street strippers)

both of us have been true

Hey, looking at tits is not being untrue. I didn't even get myself a lap dance. If it was, I would not be allowed to go to a public beach.

Lincoln, I love her, but it feels like misery right now, when she is sleeping. It will get better in a day or two. Some day she will not sleep at the same time as the kids.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Sweet!

Yeh, that's pretty epensive for one day of fun. But you only live once!

My sister lives down near New Orleans with her family. Her husband really likes to fish. Her husband's dad likes to take clients out fishing too.

New Orleans is strange place, but has a lot of good stuff.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I compare the cost of going on fishing charters to the cost of getting myself a new and bigger boat.

A new boat is perhaps 15.000 €. If I go for charters, 300€ per day is a quite regular fee regardless of where I go. That's 50 days of high-quality fishing in my own boat. I would be very happy to get time for 5 days of high-quality fishing in a single year. So 10 years would be the break-even time for a new boat. Imagine the money I could spend on travelling to reduce that break-even time to 5 years if I only went on charter fishing. I could fish in Norway, Mexico, South Africa or Australia for the same money that I would spend on buying a new boat to fish in the same waters where I am currently fishing with a boat paid ages ago.

My whife is still snoring...
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Hey, looking at tits is not being untrue. I didn't even get myself a lap dance. If it was, I would not be allowed to go to a public beach.
            I retract my earlier comments. Look at it this way, you have a wonderful wife and kids. How many people don't?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ollie: Don't forget the opportunity costs! You always have to prepay with a boat.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                It was kinda windy, but the charter boat company picked me up from the hotel so that I did not have to bother about taxi or rental car. The charter was expensive ($300) but the pickup was extremely cheap. And they were very nice people. On the other hand, the first 4 charters I contacted rejected me and lost the business.
                That's a big bass.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's not a Bass, it's a Red Drum. Good food fish, I had one for dinner that night, with Cajun spices. First time I caught that species. The (redneck) owners of the charter called it a Hammer-dooooog!

Comment

Re: Life is misery

I just came back from a 1-week trip to the US. I have not met my kids, gotten any p*ssy (except for some Bourbon Street strippers)
                    I'm not sure what you think it means, but in the U.S. "getting *****" means to have sex with a woman, not watch tits bounce up and down.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Life is **** and then you die.

"life's a ***** and then you die. Thats why we get high, cause we never know when we gonna go..." -Nas, Illmatic-

My life has been really craptastic too. Just look at my loc to get a glimpse of how sh!tty it is right now
                      :-p

Comment

Re: Life is misery

She fell asleep right in front of me and refused to wake up . She is still snoring loudly. I haven't seen a bed in 32 hours. but she still thinks her sleep is the most important thing in the world.
                        Be nice to your wife, you big bad bully!
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

There is nothing wrong with falling asleep at inoportune moments! Give the poor woman a break!
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Actually, just b/c she's asleep doesn't have to stop you...
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Thuthen,

You are not urging him to commit a crime, are you?
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

For the love of God man, pull yourself together! Your problems don't amount to a hill of beans besides those of people like Arnold Schwarzneggar or Rush Limbaugh! Just be glad you're not them and count all your little blessings!
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X