Damn alcohol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander

Beyond this is lizard world......... You are in touch with your inner lizard, and by god if you have to pee you are going to do it wherever you want to.....

And who hasnt been there
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I haven't. I have the sense to know when to stop. If you have no self-control, you shouldn't be taking any substance. I mean, if you take in too much fat you'll have a heart attack, but that doesn't make fried chicken intrinsically evil.

Now stop bashing booze; the problem is at least partially on your end. Can you honestly say you didn't know you would get a hangover if you took in too much? You knew it would happen, you did it anyway, and you blame it all on the middleman. Geez.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

This whole thread is outright blashpamy!!!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
          Yep, I'll agree. I haven't a clue why alcohol is legal.
          Uh, mainly for the benefit of those of us who manage to enjoy alcohol without getting drunk.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

my deepest, most wicked supressed desires are...comically offbeat dancing, talking too loud, and unconventional comic verse.
            How many drinks, Elok?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not many, I drink so rarely that my tolerance is rock-bottom. The most I've ever done is seven. Then I realized that I would vomit if I drank more, chugged some water, and went to bed.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

according to rabbinic legend, when Noah planted a vineyard after the flood, Satan joined him, and brought a lamb, a lion, a monkey and a pig, and watered the vineyard with their blood. That is why one drink makes you sweet as a lamb, two make you strong as a lion, three make you as silly as a monkey, and four make you disgusting as a pig.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

and drinking grape juice makes you stale like water.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

and drinking grape juice makes you stale like water.

At least one would be consistent.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X