Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am the 46,777,565 richest person in the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the 46,777,565 richest person in the world!

Global Rich List

Oh yeah baby! If I can get by at least 46 million other people I'd be happy

Seeing how there are like 6 Billion people on this planet that aint that bad... am at the top .8%

Where are you?
    Monkey!!!

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 719,383,034 richest person in the world.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah, this site has a real meaning...

I'm 219,693,594th richest person in the world...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I think the site really puts things into persepective. Especially for those who feel poor because they make $20,000 a year, you still in the top 8%!

Yeah, I know cost of living, blah blah... But the quality of living, as well as the quantity is still better too.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 815,784,062 richest person in the world.

This is the normal money for an unemployed student...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 4,795,180,723 richest person in the world

/me moves 'getting a job' on the top of the priority list.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Wow... Japher makes over twice the money I do...
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

187,799,443th richest in the world.

Tried dropping a '0' and I still would've been in the top 13%...americans make a lot of money- literally, if not relatively.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wow... Japher makes over twice the money I do
                  Engineers get paid well to start, but hit the ceiling really soon...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

$1 a year:

Sorry, if you earn less than $90 a year we are unable to calculate your position on the richlist.

If this is the case you would be one of the billions of people who earn less than $2 a day. Typically you would also not have access to a computer or an Internet connection.

If you are earning less than $90 a year it¹d be unfair to ask you to donate money to Care International, if however, you actually earn more than this it may be worth re-calculating your position
                    Now why do they think I'm lying?

$999,999/year:

You are in the top 0,001% richest people in the world.
                    You don¹t need to know any more than that (and besides our calculator can't do sums that big).
                    Please consider donating just a small amount of your enormous wealth to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $694.44)
                    Ah, the REAL reason for this site, eh? Getting wealthy folk to turn over their hard-earned cash to the undeserving poor? Japher, I'm ashamed you brought this to our website.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Engineers get paid well to start, but hit the ceiling really soon...
                      Not so in Israel. but the starting point is low, in comparison to the US.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Wow! I am in the top 5%! That's a long way from being in the top 14% growing up.
                        THis is a great site.
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Japher, I'm ashamed you brought this to our website
                          Yeah sorry 'bout the donation thingy... Just thought it was an interesting calc...

Also,

I made $100/year there would be 240,963,855 people poorer than me. So this statement is a flat out lie:

Sorry, if you earn less than $90 a year we are unable to calculate your position on the richlist.

If this is the case you would be one of the billions of people who earn less than $2 a day. Typically you would also not have access to a computer or an Internet connection.
                          Way to tug at the heart strings dill-holes!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Wrong, ding-dong.

You are in the top 60.41% richest people in the world.
                            There are 2,375,250,000 people poorer than you.
                            How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Please consider donating just a small amount to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $0.5)

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 3,624,750,000 richest person in the world.
                            For $729/year, i.e. less than $2/day.

With all your money, I hope you have an accountant.

p.s. I do think, though, that the website owners should target an audience with a little more discretionary income.

Comment

Yes, it's a dontation gimick.
                              But it does make you think. Middle class Americans (and I'm sure the same for most developed countries) are generally in the top 1% worldwide. (well maybe above average middle class)
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X