Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing, emotionally, that happened to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mm. if we exclude that, then probably realizing after the divorce that i wasn't worth fighting for or worth more than us$250 to my father.
    B♭3

Comment

I guess the time when my grandmother died. or when my cousin died. It wasn't like infinitly sad. The worst part is that I felt somewhat numb.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

That sucks UR.

I remember my first girlfriend. I met her back home after my first year of university. I knew her in high school, but when I came back things seemed to click.

We had a wonderful summer together, and then I had to go back to uni again. Now that I look back on things, I did not really trust her to stay faithful to me while I was away. I told her that I would be there for her if she needed me, (just a call away,) and that if she met someone really nice, all she had to do was to tell me and I would understand.

It lasted until december, I even came back at Thanksgivings to visit her and my parents (usually too far away.) By December her calls started tapering off, and I figured something was up.

I waited until Christmas, when I got back home to confront her and on Boxing Day (because she didn't want to spoil my Christmas, ) she finally admitted to cheating on me for the past few months with a man she met in a bar.

I was a mess going back to school the next term, everything fell apart. I ended up switching my program and everything. I really cared about her, and yet I felt that I had no cause to be angry with her, so I just kept it down in myself.

I still think about her from time to time, especially when it rains. She always liked the rain better than the sun.

UR: Take care of yourself, and remember that had you hooked up with that girl, you never would have met your current SO. I think of that myself, and I realise just how much happier I am with my current girlfriend.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

*Goes to play RR Tycoon 2 because this is Waaay too depressing.*

urgh.NSFW

Comment

About one year ago my mother snuffing in my personal belongings and reading my diary found out I'm gay- she told me she wish she had aborted me in the first place and that mentally disturbed beings should be confined in asylums, tortured with electic shocks and cold water in order to never get out- that was something very disturbing that definitely changed our relations, although her best way of asking sorry was pretending all of that never happened- how weird
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

she told me she wish she had aborted me in the first place and that mentally disturbed beings should be confined in asylums, tortured with electic shocks and cold water in order to never get out
              Now that sucks.

Though this asylum sound rather nice
              Monkey!!!

Comment

UR - I think I know how you feel. I've told about my ex on here before...but to reiterate...

First girlfriend was someone I became very good friends with in 10th grade...we were both quieter people so the fact that we clicked right away and had so much to talk about was amazing. We started dating that summer. 6 months into the relationship (on Christmas Day) I found out that she had cheated on me a few weeks into our relationship while on vacation. Her friend talked her into it being not such a bad thing...but she felt awful and couldn't face me with it (and it just happened to come out at the worst possible time)

Prior to that, I had always been very very trusting and not at all jealous. From then on, however, even though I forgave her, I became very jealous, overprotective, and doubting. I felt I couldn't trust her, even though I tried to. She didn't have many guy friends at all, so if she mentioned a guy or I saw her talking to a guy, my blood would boil with memories of how she had cheated on me and how awful the timing was when I had found out.

I didn't try to control her so much as I just let it eat away at me. It took me two years to fully forgive her in my mind, though in my heart I was always in love with her. She was the first girl I ever made love to, the first girl I ever kissed, my first girlfriend..my first everything really. There are a lot of strong emotional ties that I have to her because of these things.

So around the 3 year mark, things were looking pretty good from my point of view. We had come to the same University, I was beyond the jealousy and doubt that had been following me around for so long, and I felt very good about where we were at.

Unfortunately, she didn't. She was having some social issues and decided that she'd rather be single for a while to get her head on straight. I tried to be as supportive as possible, understanding her position (even though she started dating a guy, who she soon discovered way gay and in denial...he later came out). She seemed to have things straight, and we were on the verge of getting back together, when I discovered that she had been sleeping around with a guy that she just met despite telling me a lot about how much she was working at getting back together with me, and how I was the best thing about her life, etc. etc.

I couldn't take it when I found out (especially since she didn't tell me, I stumbled across it) and I had many flash backs to the feelings of being cheated on and how long it took me to trust her again - and now I was being made the fool again.

I didn't talk to her for the next 8 months, while she went through a lot of changes in personality (most of which were probably starting at the same time we weren't seeing each other) and dated the very guy that she had been sleeping with. He was (and is) an ******* who treated her like ****, made her to feel that she was worthless, cheated on her upwards of 10 times, and was ashamed to show her to his friends. Basically, he used her for sex...repeatedly. After she realized what a mistake she made, and broke it off with him (after 6 months of dating) she returned to me, hoping for my friendship and hopefully, after a while, my love.

I debated long and hard about whether or not I really wanted any of that, and decided I could at least be her friend. So that's sort of what we are now, but it's not easy. I don't respect who she is anymore, and she has a lot of issues...but I try to be a good friend. She still refers to me as the only good thing she really has in life, but I can't get over the fact that, if that were true, she'd put a lot more effort into setting things straight.

But it hurts like hell, and I think about it sometimes and it makes me very depressed. It's tough to forget your first, especially when they treat you so poorly
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

She still refers to me as the only good thing she really has in life,
                  Trust me, best off that this not be true...

For all the good relationships bring, they cannot and should not be everything.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

oh, i agree, and I feel sorry for her because of it.

She threw away a lot, not just me, and what did she get? ****ty friends that could care less about her, a sorority which only likes her to be at parties to get drunk, a boyfriend that treated her like gum on his shoe, and sub-par grades.

She used to be such a great girl, I loved and respected her so much...i wish I knew why she threw it all away :sigh:
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

orange; where you dating my sister

Actually it does sound like her. Sheity friends because she would abandon her life for her man, Sheity grades because she would abandon her education for her man, Shiety man because she would let him walk all over her...

She actually married a good one though, and I can at least be happy for that.

Ben speaks true, and if more people would enter relations with that in mind the break ups would be a lot easier... and happiness found a lot quicker.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

the way she described her rather awful relationship with her exboyfriend is that she kept trying to get him to like her.

What the hell kind of relationship is that?? Why on earth would you want to sleep with someone when they don't even like you??

That's what's known as being a *** dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                          But now I've got a thing for the girl with the pretty eyes.
                          Me too
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Me too

Emotional hurt is nasty, but fortunately it now takes a lot to get through the scar tissue
                            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Though this asylum sound rather nice

I forgive you just because it made me laugh
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

What the hell kind of relationship is that?? Why on earth would you want to sleep with someone when they don't even like you??

great sex?
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X