Baseball Playoffs - Oct 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

Yeah.. I thought the late game was on Fox (senior moment)... however, upon seeing your post, I switched to the deuce... and they are showing "JUMP ROPE"... the ball game is on regular ESPN here.

That highlight of the Walker homerun was from ESPN2, they must have switched after the end of the cubs-braves game.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ah, ****nuts.

After watching Atlanta hit, I'm having a bad feeling creep in. Wrigley's a much smaller park than atlanta. All those long drives would've been HR's...

The "friendly confines" may not be that friendly. Game 3, methinks, is the decider.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oakland just scored 2. They are up 2-1.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Make it 3-1, Oakland now. It's in the 4th.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Die Oakland!
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Pedro isn't looking like his dominent self tonight. He's been missing up high.

Comment

Varitek just jacked on... 3-2 Oakland.

Comment

BAM! Boston gets a 2-run HR. They are up 4-3 in the 7th.

Comment

A great game... and still plenty of innings to be played
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Durazo is having a GREAT at bat against Pedro in the 7th... wow.

Comment

Oooh... a pro Oakland ruling loading the bases in the 7th... Oakland down by 1.

(Durazo SOO went )

Comment

WOW... Pedro got 'em!

Comment

128 pitches for Pedro.

Lucky to get a walk and not a hit.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

130, actually .

Hudson also gutted out innings, he looked hurt in the last few.

Comment

Computer's downstairs.

He had 128 pitches when I saw the game.

Still, doesn't he have to pitch again for the Red Sox?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X