Clear All

I sent you a PM Chegitz.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

che,

你的眼睛防曬了嗎?

最新活動訊息(improper, it should be "...信息")
      Last edited by Urban Ranger; October 8, 2003, 09:55.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That one didn't come out for me.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Fixed.

I just copied what I typed, and pasted it back again.
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

I just spoke to my chinese co-worker, and he says that he doesn't know how to use the computer to make chinese characters.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

This should be the end of it (for traditional anyway)

I might need some help with simplified text in a week or so.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

發現眼睛新色彩
                立即開始色彩測試
                精彩線上廣告

Comment

You da man!

Haha! I'm done with Taiwan!!!!! I think I shall do Thailand now.

Comment

Can't help you with Thai

Comment

How would you write "top" as in "go back to the top of the page"?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                        Can't help you with Thai
                        I know, but Dreamweaver MX 2004 supports Thai while Dreamweaver MX doesn't. Otherwise I have to do it in Notepad, which really is a pain in the ass, even if I can do it. I only have MX 2004 for a few more weeks, so I should do it now while I can.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          How would you write "top" as in "go back to the top of the page"?

最上

Comment

Working...
                          X