No announcement yet.

I need a Chinese speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess this is a good thing, although I wish I could figure out how I fixed it.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I can see URs writing but not yours...
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I have my browser set to view Unicode, so maybe that's the difference.

edit: My browser's definitely outputting in Unicode, as viewing my previous two posts in Shift-JIS just yields a string of gibberish characters. I guess Safari is Unicode-savvy.
        Last edited by Drake Tungsten; October 4, 2003, 06:07.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
          I can see URs writing but not yours...
          Set your browser to view Unicode.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Why? I don't understand any of it anyway.

Comment

It doesn't say anything important anyway...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I know.

Comment

So what does your sig say, DT?
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

一更, 請

一
                    æ›´
                    è«‹

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I happen to be sitting right beside a native chinese speaker.
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                        If s/he can help out, I'd be much obliged. Dunno if yer PCs can type the necessary characters though.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                          Show off!
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

So what does your sig say, DT?

It's the closest equivalent to "Japanese penis, ah so small" I could come up with in my broken Japanese.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Urban Ranger, where are you!?!?

Comment

bounce

Comment

Working...
                                X