Fury over 'fondle' book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    He should know the difference between urine and sperm by now though, no?
    Like I said, it could be a REALLY, REALLY big problem.
    Maybe his roomie should help him explore the difference.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I wouldn't wish a 23 year old virgin on anyone.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with being a 23 year old virgin, probably half this board is one
        -
        I was about 20 when I lost my cherry, that leaves plenty of time...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          My housemate Bing said he was jerking off and producing some sort of ejaculate way back when he was 7 years old.

Then again, he's 23 now and still hasn't gotten laid so maybe there's something to it after all.
          Maybe he'd get laid if he didn't share that story with women...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You know, if so many parents were not treating their own kids as being stupid, then maybe sex education would not be such a problem.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

OTOH maybe what he really produced was pee. That's possible, and if so could be the source of his problem with girls. Many women get REALLY, REALLY turned off by the whole golden showers scene. Maybe you should take him aside and explain the difference to him.
              Btw, is this coming from personal experience?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Btw, is this coming from personal experience?
                Ah, you never know what your ladies are telling the ol' doctor about you guys.

Comment

Should I read anything into the fact that a response came so swiftly

-

Nice escape btw

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being a 23 year old virgin. Half the board is probably one.
                    I'm not.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

I'm not.
                      That's right, you're a 32 year old virgin.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That's right, you're a 32 year old virgin.
                        Wrong direction.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

So you ARE a virgin

Comment

Didn't you see that coming Ben?

Comment

I thought at least one person would have assumed the opposite.

Comment

I wish I knew how to fondle myself when I was young.

It took me years to figure out how to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X