Shi Huangdi! Old Ancient One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Huangdi! Old Ancient One!

Shi hasn't partied himself to death, has he?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK DRAGON!!!!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

give him more real ale!
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

have a good time man...
        got buy something besides frat beer, you deserve it
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

PARTY NAKED!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

He'll come in here with his big old head just a pounding.

SHI!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

YAY! I am 20! Now I can go out and, and, um...... Well.... Damn, 1 more year.

Sadly it's a Teusday Night which isn't the best night for partying, but maybe I'll at leat be able to get some Molson later on tonight hanging out with some of my friends.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Happy birthday, Shi. :
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Shi hits 2 Decades!!!

arty:

Sounds old
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

He can't be as ancient as I'll be in a week or two

Happy Birthday. Enjoy it while it lasts. Get druck, get naked, get laid.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Happy fabulous birthday, Shi Huangdi.

Party like you've never partied before, then just go to confession the next day.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Happy fabulous birthday, Shi Huangdi.

Party like you've never partied before, then just go to confession the next day.
                          Babtists like me have to wait till Sunday..
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Sadly it's a Teusday Night which isn't the best night for partying, but maybe I'll at leat be able to get some Molson later on tonight hanging out with some of my friends.
                            Happy birthday Shi...

If you can't go out tonight, wait until the weekend.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yarr...ye be older still!
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X