Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is just a shot in the dark, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year sofas were hurled off the 8th floor balcony of my dorm building. Punched a couple of holes in the dining hall roof below.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

that's it??

HA!!!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Way back in the day when I was a Badet at A&M, my roommate (a.k.a. "Scary genius android guy") built a potato gun.

He managed to get on the roof of our 4 story dorm and fire it across the Quad towards the Band Dorms.

*ker-splat!*
        Bah. Gun? A friend of mine built a friggin potato CANNON.

8-foot barrel connected to twin tanks (I don't recall the agent used) that were 6 feet tall, 2 foot diameter.

Could shoot a potato over 3 miles. Seriously.

Not that many potatoes survived exiting the barrel.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

so interesting to see what boys with time on their hands can achieve.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Go back to playing with the empty bottle, AH.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              It used to be the "in thing" to burn coaches in the street when I was in college. You see the county wouldn't take them away and they wanted $50 to get rid of it at the dump, so, many students just figured at the end of the year when your lease was up they'd just throw a big party. At the end of the party they’d put the coach in the middle of the street and light her up. When a nice blaze was going everyone would take turns jumping over the coach. Then the fire department would come, put out the blaze, and take away the burned couch for free.

I once saw to people collide in mid air and have to roll off of the burning coach. Stupid drunk bastards. Not that I'm one to talk since I once tripped and burned my hand on the hot asphalt. Still, I.V. was one of a kind.
              Are you Amish or something? (Coaches?)
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

who's going to look back 30 years from now and say "gee, wasn't it great when we stayed home all night studying and never went out"?
                Seriously, carpe dium.
                well obviously not you
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

When I was in Army AIT (kind of like an add on to basic training where they teach you the specifics of your job) the drill SGT would have us all stand in formation on the lawn beneath our barracks window. He'd then go up stairs and inspect the place and sometimes if he thought a PVT did a really bad job of making his bunk then the D.I would toss the mattress and bedding out of the second story window.

One time that S.O.B. made us get on our dress uniforms then he'd purposefully pick them apart when there was nothing to badly wrong with them and he'd make us do calistenics, low crawls, roll around on the grass, and stuff like that. He totally trashed our uniforms and made all of the ribbons and metels fall off then he told us we were going to have another inspection in five hours! ****er! Like you can really get dry cleaning done in 5 hours or get out grass stains or repin everything so it's just perfect.

If there is a hell then I'm sure Senior Drill Sargent Martinez will be in it some day.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                    well obviously not you
                    It just means sieze the day and I believe it is spelled dium.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Diem

is the generally accepted spelling
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

whatever . . .

do we really care?

Comment

only if there's a bottle involved
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

AH has been on a one-track mind lately with his fetish . . .

please don't mind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                              I was unaware that private grass was available to the lower classes in London.
                              It probably isn't, but I think we'd need a Londoner to comment.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                No, the stuff my friends and I talk about are things like "Dude! Do you remember the time... (insert truly base, disgusting, and irrisponsible act here)".
                                Bah, you people are lightweights.

We spent all our time concocting pranks to do to other people.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X