prove to me that communism isn't immoral as heck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communism = free beer.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
      This topic is boring. Lets talk about Baseball playoffs!
      GO TWINS!

But it is fun to bonk capitalist heads.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Communism = free beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

GO TWINS!
          The Tigers beat 'em!
          "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Originally posted by Jules

The Tigers beat 'em!
            So? we already clinched the division.

Comment

Why is Communism Immoral?

There are several fundamental problems with the very concept of such government. A Dictatorship of the Proletariot can never truely be democratic, I don't care if every member of the Proletariot is allowed a vote, even if they are allowed a vote free of Party influence they decree their will upon the minority.

Democracy is not only founded upon Majority Rule, but also upon Minority Rights. We must ensure basic civil liberties in order to maintain order. In a Society bred of violent revolt, born of the presupposition that might makes right, you have no civil liberties. You have Mob Rule. Ideal Communism will fade to such tyrrany of the masses which the American founders decided would be tragic. If I can take the land of the rich then what protects the land of my brother?

Even without the corrupt elitism of Party Politics (Inescapable since such a party of core agitators is required for revolution) Communism will treat those outside the 'elite group' (Proletariot) as nonpersons. If you can discriminate against one man then why not another? The Basis of communism is generalizations, making men faceless. Without faces, without distinction, men are not men. You cannot respect a generalization. A racist spits at other races because he sees not a man, but a flesh tone. A Communist jeers at the wealthy because he sees not a man, but wealth. Wealth which he desires and which he aims to take by use of force.

I spit on your covetousness, I spit on your jests. I spit on you each as individuals, not as a mass. I spit on your dogma, your blind faith in the righteousness of the strong.
              Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                Society is slavery. I wanted to be born into a society where I could walk up to a Senator and repeatedly slap him with a banana. But did I get in that society? No! I was forced into this one!

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD
                  There are several fundamental problems with the very concept of such government.
                  Fundamentally, communism is not a political system.

A Dictatorship of the Proletariot can never truely be democratic, I don't care if every member of the Proletariot is allowed a vote, even if they are allowed a vote free of Party influence they decree their will upon the minority.

Democracy is always the tyranny of the majority. What's the difference?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

anyone want to play a game of . . .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      anyone want to play a game of . . .
                      I want to be the little boat piece.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                        Baloney! Most people's abilities? Who do you exclude from the "most people" in a communist society. What about the person who can produce more (or less)?
                        Exceptions are mostly of people who can produce less due to a variety of conditions such as diseases, mental disorders, and so forth.

In addition, every persons work does produce value...and that value differs greatly.
                        Value is not the same as $$$. How do you assign $$$ to work such as protecting the environment?

I have been managing people for over 15 years and the one thing I know for sure is that their production levels vary drastically. How does a communist society reconcile this?
                        They do? I think the Bell Curve must be tossed out the window, then.

Assign two eligible person randomly to identical tasks in identical environments, their productivity is extremely likely to be similar.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think I know what Chegitz wants . . .
                          Attached Files

Comment

I want to be the little boat piece.
                            No -- everyone gets the same game piece for this game, to prevent any status differentiation among players.

The game piece is a piece of dog sh*t.

Comment

prove to me that capitalism isn't immoral as heck

Originally posted by skywalker
                              Here's your chance. Explain why what I'm about to say is wrong.

Communism is immoral, because it is slavery. I produce a commodity, my labor. I sell that commodity in exchange for money. If you require that I give that money to other people who have less money, then you are really requiring me to give my labor, without compensation, to them. Thus, I am their slave. Slavery is immoral.
                              Here's your chance. Explain why what I'm about to say is wrong.

Capitalism is immoral because it is slavery. Someone produces a commodity, and begins to manufature it. As they hire more and more workers, they begin to branch out. They begin putting down factories in other countries like China or India or Burma, where they force workers to work for a few cents each day. They cannot leave lest they starve, thus they are the corperations slaves. Slavery is immoral.

(And, just for effect: ) I spit on your covetousness, I spit on your jests. I spit on you each as individuals, not as a mass. I spit on your dogma, your blind faith in the righteousness of the strong.

I know, it's a really bad troll BUT.....So were they
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Why is Communism Immoral?

There are several fundamental problems with the very concept of such government. A Dictatorship of the Proletariot can never truely be democratic, I don't care if every member of the Proletariot is allowed a vote, even if they are allowed a vote free of Party influence they decree their will upon the minority.

Democracy is not only founded upon Majority Rule, but also upon Minority Rights. We must ensure basic civil liberties in order to maintain order. In a Society bred of violent revolt, born of the presupposition that might makes right, you have no civil liberties. You have Mob Rule. Ideal Communism will fade to such tyrrany of the masses which the American founders decided would be tragic. If I can take the land of the rich then what protects the land of my brother?

Even without the corrupt elitism of Party Politics (Inescapable since such a party of core agitators is required for revolution) Communism will treat those outside the 'elite group' (Proletariot) as nonpersons. If you can discriminate against one man then why not another? The Basis of communism is generalizations, making men faceless. Without faces, without distinction, men are not men. You cannot respect a generalization. A racist spits at other races because he sees not a man, but a flesh tone. A Communist jeers at the wealthy because he sees not a man, but wealth. Wealth which he desires and which he aims to take by use of force.

I spit on your covetousness, I spit on your jests. I spit on you each as individuals, not as a mass. I spit on your dogma, your blind faith in the righteousness of the strong.
                                Skilord, I think that most of the communist here support the ideal and not the practical application. Just as the majority in capitalist-democratic countries can get out of control, so to can the minority in communist countries. The communist system, which mandates someone or group of someones to decide what the people's abilities and wants are, is far to subject to corruption to suceed. Capitalist-Democratic countries appear to have a better chance of keeping corruption from becoming crippiling.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X