No announcement yet.

prove to me that communism isn't immoral as heck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitalist nations starve a lot more often the Communist nations do.
    This is a blatant lie. (supposing that you are talking about real-life communist countries, and not some star-trek utopia)
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

• [SIZE=1] Originally posted by People in capitalism are hungry because of natural catastophes like droughts/floods or wars etc,
      War is not a natural catastrophe. War is a product of capitalism.

Che is absolutely right. Look at it from a world view. This is a capitalist world. That is why people starve. If we lived in a communist world people wouldn't even starve because of natural catastrophes.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Don't forget about the shortages UR. Right now the homeless shelter for families is full where I live. NOw that's what I call an inefficiency. Who the hell cares how many SUVs we produce when homeless families have no place to go?
        that thought lacks pragmatism. u can't strip ppl of suv's and have an equal amt of work go into feeding ppl who don't do work. and to do so would be called slavery.

Comment

• Originally posted by yavoon

that thought lacks pragmatism. u can't strip ppl of suv's and have an equal amt of work go into feeding ppl who don't do work. and to do so would be called slavery.
          Slavery? The government allocates resources all over the place. If it benefits society it's justified. Slavery?

Comment

Slavery? The government allocates resources all over the place. If it benefits society it's justified. Slavery?
            forcing ppl to work for other ppl is called slavery.

Comment

• Originally posted by yavoon

forcing ppl to work for other ppl is called slavery.
              No one is forcing them remember. They don't have to take the job.

Comment

No one is forcing them remember. They don't have to take the job.
                oh I was talking about communism. sorry.

Comment

• btw, I noticed that you assumed that homeless people don't work. That's only true in some cases. Very prejudice.

Comment

• Has anyone answered how forcing people to work minimum wage to clean the toilets of billionares isn't just as bad a form of slavery yet?
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Osweld,

They choose to do that job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osweld
                        Has anyone answered how forcing people to work minimum wage to clean the toilets of billionares isn't just as bad a form of slavery yet?
                        no1 is forcing u to work. its the billionaires money, u want some of it. u ask him what u can do to get some of it.

Comment

Osweld,

They choose to do that job.
                          Yes, like they choose whether they eat or not.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Osweld

Yes, like they choose whether they eat or not.
                            That was sarcasm. I was beating yavoon to the punch

Comment

btw, I noticed that you assumed that homeless people don't work. That's only true in some cases. Very prejudice.
                              yes true. I will hereby add "homeless ppl that do not work."

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Originally posted by SKILORD
                                America until the Civil War was lassaiz faire.

Tariffs were lassaiz-faire? The Bank of the U.S. was lassaiz-faire? The Whiskey Tax was lassaiz-faire? Government theft of Indian land was lassaiz-faire? Government theft of Meixcan land was lassaiz-faire? Wow? I never new lassaiz-faire meant so much government intervention.

[
                                whiskey tax was pretty close to laissez faire. Adam smith et al never denied that some govt revenue was required. Given that, taxing a product whose supply was almost completely inelastic meant minium alteration in the economy. Of course the fact that supply was inelastic (what else where the frontier farmers supposed to do with all that corn?) meant that it was a direct hit to farmers income, and thus the rebellion. May have been unjust taxation (certainly regressive) but definitely compatible with laissez faire (as say other Hamiltonian policies were not)

(By the way, hows this for threadjacking to american history - maybe we can threadjack the whole forum to history, huh?)
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X