No announcement yet.

Rookies to watch out in NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much about him either. Where do you guys pull these names?! Jeesh I guess I need to look more carefully....But no, it will be Ruutu, or someone from Russia... . Or maybe Slovakia?.... can be from Czech too... possibility of US and Canada too. That's my accurate prediction.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I wonder why he didn't make the cut..????
      News this morning, he needs to get used to 10 pounds of muscle that he put on over the offseason. He is slower than before.

Burke said he'd be back, so I'm looking forward to seeing him play later on this season.

2 names that did make the cut:

Jason King, and Ryan Kesler.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Snyder's dead.
        ESPN.com news services
        ATLANTA -- Atlanta Thrashers forward Dan Snyder died Sunday night, six days after he was involved in a horrific car crash with teammate Dany Heatley.

Snyder was 25.

Snyder died at Grady Hospital from massive brain injuries without ever regaining consciousness, the team said.

"We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of Dan Snyder. Dan was a teammate and friend to all of us. We feel a tremendous amount of pain as an organization and extend our deepest sympathies to his family," the Thrashers said...

Heatley already was facing several charges, including a felony.

"The charges will be upgraded. It hasn't occurred yet," Sgt. John Quigley, an Atlanta Police Department spokesman said Sunday night. "I expect them to be upgraded in the near future."

Fulton County medical examiners will determine the official cause of death Monday, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Quigley said investigators will meet with the District Attorney's office Monday morning.

"It would likely be vehicular homicide first degree," he said.

That charge carries a prison sentence of three to 15 years. A plea bargain to the lesser charge of second-degree vehicular homicide, a misdemeanor, is also possible.
        Atlanta Thrashers All-Star Dany Heatley was charged with vehicular homicide Monday, a day after the death of teammate Dan Snyder, who was fatally injured when Heatley's sports car ran off a road.

Comment

Working...
        X