• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bush Regime Card Deck

CSPA

Franklin Graham as an Ace?

I didn't know they were that many Muslims in France
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What, no Presidential Poodle?
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Freedom cards
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

The best part of this is that Bush himself is only the King of Diamonds; Cheney is the Ace.

Although the fact that Weapons of Mass Destruction are one of the Jokers is pretty great, too.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Must have!

Comment

If this lot were Top Trumps then what would the ratings be?

Company directorships
              Current Majority (don't choose Bush for this one please)
              Years of military service

Er, suggestions please!

Comment

This is pretty good. Gezzz... how come I couldnt think of that. You would make some bucks even over here! Kudos to the dude who came up with this.

Comment

The most interesting about it is, that it contains not 52 cards as described, but 54. Damn frogs, they can't even count!

Comment

@sir ralph
                    B♭3

Comment

Working...
                    X