No announcement yet.

Student cuts off penis and tongue after drinking hallucinogenic tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rooskies aren't euros? well the sure as heck aren't asians.
    B♭3

Comment

When Americans talk about euros they refer to West Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        rooskies aren't euros? well the sure as heck aren't asians.
        Of course they are Asiens, Russia is at least in Parts considered to be Part of Central/Western Asia.
        It is difficult to draw bordrs from the European to the Asian Continent, but most (or even all?) Maps see Russia as Part of the Asian Continent
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

After googling a bit,
          I can now say, that it is more exactly the City of Perm which seems to be at the Border between Asia and Europe.

So, if you live East of Perm you´re just an Asian and if you live est of it you can be considered to be part of those enlightened beings called Europeans

If those Incidents really happened around Moscow, I have to admit, that Enlightenmend seems to involves, that sometimes people cut off their own Penis
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Ural mountains are. The line German soldiers never reached.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
              We're playing around with atropine and effects on cardiovascular sys in my Bio lab this week.

FUN!

P.S I believe Atropine is what they give to GIs for vaccination agst certain chem weapons.
              You use an auto-atropine injector at the first signs of the effects of nerve agents. Dont be slow though or you're dead.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

think of all the money he will save not having to spend money on women.

this guy will be very rich. I feel no sympathy for him

Comment

Working...
                X