No announcement yet.

Student cuts off penis and tongue after drinking hallucinogenic tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come teenagers are so incredibly stupid sometimes?

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
      Winners don't need drugs.

And...

Losers don't need wieners, eh?
      I already said that.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Some of the highlights of Datura usage:-

The centers for disease and poison control state that 89% of all Datura usage results in poisoning. Whether they meant that the person hallucinated or became ill, I don't know. It would seem, however, that Datura is a VERY dangerous plant.
        6 b1) Entering the Experience

Entering the experience is not really noticeable. That is one of the strange (albeit powerful) effects of the drug. One never really knows they are hallucinating. Everything actually seems real.
        6 b2) Peak of Experience

A stuporous, hazey high is felt, and everything seems almost normal. After a while, either you get used to the feeling and don't notice it any more, or it fades (again, I cant tell, and I don't know anyone who can tell either), and it seems you are sober (between 6 and 8 hours in). After that, things either get scary or very interesting. Auditory hallucinations abound, although I don't know whether the brain comes up with an image, also, of someone talking to you, or a source for the noise. Visual hallucinations are less common, and equally as real.

Keep in mind, these are full-blown hallucinations, with no way to tell whether they are real or not.
        b4) Physical Effects of Datura on the Body

Pupil Dilation

Atropine has long been a chemical known to dilate the pupils, with effects lasting from as little as 6 hours to 3 weeks.
        Atropine, as in the legal hospital drug, is one of the componants of Datura.

Since the user (the recreational user, mind you) will be in a delerium for as much as three days, it's important to plan out things to do during that time period.
        From www.erowid.com
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

We're playing around with atropine and effects on cardiovascular sys in my Bio lab this week.

FUN!

P.S I believe Atropine is what they give to GIs for vaccination agst certain chem weapons.
          :-p

Comment

I just thought of a funny joke

or
            Losers don't need wieners

Monkey!!!

Comment

Dammit! You shouldn't be able to cheat your way into the Darwin awards!
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                I just thought of a funny joke

or
                Losers don't need wieners

That's only the third time in this thread that this joke has been made.

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

That's only the third time in this thread that this joke has been made.
                  I know, I was just picking on che
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Drugs are bad, m'kay?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                      Dammit! You shouldn't be able to cheat your way into the Darwin awards!
                      Yep, he is just a cheater like this other guy,
                      who wanted to wash his Balls in a Golf Ball Washing Machine.
                      They got stuck and he went unconscious almost at once of the severe Pains this caused, fell to the Ground, and his Balls, still stuck in the Machine were torn off.
                      Not only he wasn´t able to reproduce anymoe (luckily he hedn´t kids at this tme), but he was also suspended from the Golf-Club (along with his friends who suported him to do it, AFAIK it was some kind of Bet )

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

But the sign on it clearly said "Ball Washer", right?

Why didn't he sue?
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

but it hurts so much now...

Comment

you know, since this happened, the only thing that might make his life bearable are those hallucinogens that he was drinking.
                            B♭3

Comment

man. what is it with those euros?

Man accidentally saws penis into six pieces
                              A coffinmaker who accidentally sawed his penis into six pieces is one of a number of Russians treated in a special clinic.

Emergency Care for Men only treats injuries to the male genitals and has been nominated for an award.

The coffinmaker was rushed into hospital after his circular saw got caught up in his trousers. His penis is now fully functioning.

Other cases include men who have had their penises bitten off by wives, lovers and dogs.

Emergency Care for Men was established at a Moscow hospital in 1999 and now stands to win the Prizvaniye Prize.

Professor Pyotr Shcheplev set up the department to develop the field of andrology, which focuses on the study of the male genitals, according to The Moscow Times

He sums up his mission, saying: "If a penis has some defect, it is a big psychological blow. It's a man's dignity."

The centre plans to hold seminars for doctors and emergency service workers to help increase their awareness of the injuries particular to men.

The winner of the Prizvaniye Prize is to be announced in June and will be awarded the equivalent of £6,871. Emergency Care for Men is one of seven nominees.

Story filed: 12:37 Tuesday 13th March 2001
                              B♭3

Comment

1. Rooskies are not Euros.

2. His name's Andreas W, not Andreas V

Comment

Working...
                                X