Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprayber
    Would you die to save a tiger?
    I'd feed you to it, if that makes any difference.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Can´t we educate the tigers to become vegetarians?
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

I'd feed you to it, if that makes any difference.

After all the beer I drank last night, it would most likely die.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

This is silly. Whether you are for or against the war, who cares about this individual incident.

WE have our issues, but we are a lot better than German or Russian occupiers. Don't beleive the Euro propoganda about how the people of Iraq want us out. The baath hardliners want us out. The rest of the country is scared that we will leave...and well just agitated in general. But they want us there by a large majority. (There was a poll on this.)

Comment

That must've been a happening party.

****ing moron. Too bad about the Tiger.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Did the guy who lost his fingers get a Purple Heart Medal?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Purple hearts of for being wounded in combat. I doubt the tiger counts as a Baathist.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It was a joke. Sorry I forgot the smiley.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                  X