X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey Respondents Needed For University Course

Good evening.

I am looking for forty individuals, eighteen years of age and older as of August 14th, 2003, and who live in one of the following provinces/states to fill out a twenty-question survey for me for use in a fourth-year university course I am currently taking: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Ontario and Pennsylvania. The topic that I have chosen for my term paper in the course in question, "Risk and The Legal Process", is public perception in the wake of the largest power outage in North American history beginning on the said date. It is through completed surveys that I will be discussing at length in the essay, and from which I will be drawing some conclusions from.

The address of the survey is http://www.storm.ca/~quick/laws4801-win2003_survey.html. More information is available in the introductory paragraphs on that page.

Thanks in advance!

--
    Dan

P.S. Additionally, please read this follow-up which provides an important update on the progress of the surveying.
    Last edited by DanQ; November 15, 2003, 20:34.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Hey Dan you think you can make Ming be a little easier on me... I mean 4-5 months banning seems excessive doesn't it?
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Yankees. Figures.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We Southerners know how to keep the lights on, Sloww, so they don't need our opinion.

Comment

I lived close to canada but not at the time in question

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Good point, John.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Also, we don't whine and moan about "our right to electricity" anywhere near as much as Northerners. Actually, we don't whine about that at all.

Comment

I do ever part I can to try to kill the southern power grid, I leave everything running all the time.
                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Done and done.

I just hope people don't act like jackasses on this.
                  If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    I lived close to canada but not at the time in question

Jon Miller

--
                    Dan
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                      Hey Dan you think you can make Ming be a little easier on me... I mean 4-5 months banning seems excessive doesn't it?
                      Not in the least.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Talk about abuse of authority. I want my threads topped too.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Dan:

I live in Massachusetts but I go to school in Pennsylvania. The day of the blackout, I was actually driving from the former to the latter to begin RA training

Which do you want me to use
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Well Dan... if you don't get 40 respondents... let me know. I can always start restricting people until they promise to take the survey
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Make the survey shorter. Classic marketing misstep.

Comment

Working...
                              X