I need drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't use drugs.
    If you sleep too little, taking drugs is the last thing you should do. Instead change your life style. Stop working on those books of yours. You're only 18, a lot of studies still ahead of you, so there's a big chance you'll learn a lot of things which change your views, forcing you to rewrite your book anyway... Also, post less on Apolyton if you have a shortage of time...
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Use drugs, it'll make your essay's more interesting. You'll also accomplish more.

If you're in the UK, I'll gladly supply you with some spore prints for some shrooms -as well as the skills to grow them. Shrooms have no long term effects, and a 'couple' make lectures more interesting
      Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Re: I need drugs

Originally posted by elijah
        Seriously, my body needs chemicals right now... ANY CHEMICALS!!!

I just had a 13 hour day at college, woke up at 6.30, arrived at 8.30, hit the library for 2 and a half hours, then psychology. Boring, repetitive lame stuff I read in the summer, that didn't require more than 4 minutes to go over. 105 minutes later, we leave, I go to the library (12.45) until 3pm. I have a load of articles I'm planning, so I was working on those, as well as getting down chapter 4 for my novel.
        All you need is a bit more realism when it comes to what can and should be done in what time. Making too much different things at the same time is always bad - you set yourself under pressure, and then, if you don´t finish all you wanted asap (which is easily possible when you simply do too much) you feel bad about yourself - and burned out. Often you then need much longer for certain tasks that you´d normally do easily.

High goals are fine, but there should be a fair chance to reach them under acceptable conditions. Getting up at 6.30 when you do not have to is mad
        Blah

Comment

Chill. Take less. Look at natural ways to achieve a high. Try a sport, or yoga. Building a muscle mass and cv fitnesss will speed yourself up in a way that no drug can.

Except highballs of course, but they are kinda hardcore.
          Last edited by flipside; September 15, 2003, 20:26.

Comment

What's your sleep schedule?

How are you doing for food?

Seriously, exercise will increase your energy levels over time rather than decreasing them.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Drugs are bad. Just say no.

xXx
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The best chemical out there is caffeine.

I'd suggest you go ahead and become addicted to it while you can, before some ultramoral **** tries to lobby Congress to restrict it. (Yes, it does hurt your brain, but PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES )
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Do you need less sleep or more sleep?

If you need less sleep, take gel shots or caffeine pills. I'd recommend gel shots (Im very sensitive to caffeine so you may have different results)

If you need more sleep or regular sleep cycle take sleeping pills. And have fun with it by trying to stay awake before you actually commit yourself to going to sleep. You can have some extremly fun hallucinations before the medication forces you into sleep (be careful be near a bed with nothing sharp when you do this though).

If you're a normal human being and you need less sleep, just remember that you need to make up all that deficit at some point. Make sure you dont put yourself at a point where you might crash at a wrong time. (like day before exams.... it happens). Weekend is a great time to makeup all that sleeping time. Even I (who doesnt sleep much compared to average human being) usually devote time sleeping during weekends if the week has been rough for me.
                  :-p

Comment

If you're a normal human being and you need less sleep, just remember that you need to make up all that deficit at some point. Make sure you dont put yourself at a point where you might crash at a wrong time. (like day before exams.... it happens). Weekend is a great time to makeup all that sleeping time. Even I (who doesnt sleep much compared to average human being) usually devote time sleeping during weekends if the week has been rough for me.
                    Most of my weeks center on getting about 4 hours during the days and then sleeping 12 or more hours on Saturday and Sunday. There's just too much work to do during the weeks to get adequate sleep...4 hours + caffeine + extra on weekends has been a winning formula for me, but when I get done early on weekdays I try to get more than the four hours.

Isn't the "You can't make up sleep" thing a myth anyways? I can't remember my source against it though.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

you can't make up sleep is a myth

however, you pay more for it later

I also usually go on the 4 hours a night (usually no caffeine and only 7 hours on weekends, but I also fall asleep in class occasionally (as well as sometimes sleep 5 or 6 hours on weekdays))

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Stop working on those books of yours. You're only 18, a lot of studies still ahead of you, so there's a big chance you'll learn a lot of things which change your views, forcing you to rewrite your book anyway... Also, post less on Apolyton if you have a shortage of time
                        Nah, my books make stuff more interesting. Besides, I dont want to take the risk that I wont be able to write when I'm older. You'd be suprised how little time I actually spend posting here .

I cant skive as many lectures this year and research on my own because the college has got auditors in, and discrepancies like me will be first against the wall.

If you're in the UK, I'll gladly supply you with some spore prints for some shrooms -as well as the skills to grow them
                        My email address is on my site

pick up some pep pills
                        Sounds like a promising idea...

I need less sleep, but the ability to cope with it. Caffeine in other words sounds like a good idea, probably copius amounts of red bull too. (Is it true that stuff is made from bulls semen? ). Ideally, like mrmitchell, if I can hit the sack about 2am, need to get up at 6.30 and make up for it on weekends, I'll be sorted. Unfortunately when I get a weekend job that will probably mess it up, but oh well...
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Most of my weeks center on getting about 4 hours during the days and then sleeping 12 or more hours on Saturday and Sunday. There's just too much work to do during the weeks to get adequate sleep...4 hours + caffeine + extra on weekends has been a winning formula for me, but when I get done early on weekdays I try to get more than the four hours.
                          Also remember that there will be some variation in sleep needs between individuals. Most will need around 8 hrs.

I find that if I drop to less that 6 hrs, I become much less productive over the next few days, unless I get a nap sometime during the day.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I have just been crashing recently

typical result of being sleep deprived

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

smoke some pot at night, it will help you sleep...
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

unless I get a nap sometime during the day
                                Thank god I'm taking english lit!

smoke some pot at night, it will help you sleep
                                I have given up alcohol and cannabis, all joking aside, the strongest drug I'd be prepared to take is paracetamol and caffeine.
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X