Excuse me, I am silly but I love my country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
    The country you are in is Ireland, you just happen to be in a part occupied by the UK.

Classic.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Rep IRl, doesn't want it, its in insoluble problem
      10 years since the last rubber bullet fired. Seems like they've reached a lasting truce.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Isn't the north considered part of the Irish nation for rugby purposes? I think we can trust the IRB's judgement on this matter as a wise settlement.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

i'm not sure but it certainly isn't for football and as we all know football > *
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Football loving imperialistic scum.
            Last edited by flipside; December 31, 2003, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
            X