The Age Old Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will have to try that, Chegitz.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well that's an interesting juxtaposition.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Well that's an interesting juxtaposition.

damn cross-posts

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MikeH:

Not that strange, I feel the same way.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Smuckers Natural peanut butter. Ingrediants: peanuts, salt.

Teddie "old fashioned peanut butter" - ingredients: peanuts, salt. Super Chunky.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
              I don't like peanut butter but I do like peanuts.

Weird huh?
              Same here
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Smooth. You are what you eat, after all.

*BA-DUM-BUM TISH*
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

smooth- and I know we've had a thread on this.

what sick freak would use chunky? that just tears up the bread

Comment

Chunky, definetly! Anything else is just crap .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                      I tried peanut butter once, and it tasted awfull.........

NEVER AGAIN!
                      Same here. I thought before, it was something similar to our hazelnut spread (like nutella), only on peanuts. My bad. Never again.

The psycho option for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        I like processed tomato's and can't stand the raw fruit itself. Not that weird.
                        Whats' weird is I'm the same way. If it looks like a chunk or slice of tomato, forget it. Phaser it, and I'm there.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Same here. I thought before, it was something similar to our hazelnut spread (like nutella), only on peanuts. My bad. Never again.

The psycho option for me.
                          Euro freak.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

how can you people not like tomatos!! What's wrong with you people?

next thing you'll be telling me you don't like pizza

Comment

Tomatoes?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Red Death. Great food.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X