Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about a Poly Fantasy Hockey league??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered as the Hoth JediKnights

8:20 am?

I have class.

Can I give my list to Imran tonight?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I am in, being a Canadian now I have to support the hockey fantasy world
      I will set up my guys in order because I won't be here that early, have kids to take to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
        If draft time is a problem for a lot of people, we could always do it here and then uploaded it to Yahoo.
        That's the way to do it .

I did it that way for Baseball and Football.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm at work tomorrow. I've entered a long predraft ranking, based on the draft results of another pool I'm in. If we can't change the time I'll just hope for the best.

Comment

Looks like a lot of people have problems with the Yahoo draft time (there weren't that many spots open) so let's do it here.

What about noon Sunday morning EST? That would be 9am on the west coast, I think.

If anyone prefers a different time, post up your suggestions.

Imran: How did you determine draft order?
            Golfing since 67

Comment

I have church on Sunday morning, so no go for me.

I could just give a list to Imran.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Imran: How did you determine draft order?

Pieces of paper in a bag, pulling one out at a time, actually .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Oh, btw our live draft time is in like SIX hours. Tingkai, you MUST change the designation of the draft from live draft to we'll input the results in before the draft starts... or else we may have to start over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    I have church on Sunday morning, so no go for me.

I could just give a list to Imran.
                    It be better to find a time you can make it.

How about everyobdy provide their preferred time and a second optional time.

Mine would be Saturday noon EST or Sunday 7pm EST.
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Oh, btw our live draft time is in like SIX hours. Tingkai, you MUST change the designation of the draft from live draft to we'll input the results in before the draft starts... or else we may have to start over again.
                      Done
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

Any weekend time is fine with me - I can work around it. Weeknights I usually get home around 7:00 EDT.

Comment

My best time of course is weekday afternoons pac. time, but I can do it sunday at like 10am pac. time or later, if not I can just submit a list, not that big of deal, last hockey league we had here was mostly waiver wire stuff that made the winner. I forget who won that even? I think I came in 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

Seems like two options. Monday 7pm EST, 4pm PST
                            or
                            Sunday 1pm EST, 10am PST.

Let's have a vote. Have your say before midnight Saturday.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

I vote Monday,

/me makes note to write down list and take to school.

Comment

I also vote Monday, but any possibility of 6:30est?

Comment

Working...
                                X